Thoughts on this mix?

Should be in the rate my mix section. The guitar tone is a bit weird. Is this one guitar in the middle or two panned stereo? High pass it a bit more, and adding a bass will help a lot

Should be in the rate my mix section. The guitar tone is a bit weird. Is this one guitar in the middle or two panned stereo? High pass it a bit more, and adding a bass will help a lot

ahh sorry bout that I just started using these forums. but there are 2 guitars and they are panned hard left and right.

Are you using POD Farm? The reverb on the snare sounds weird too... a bit too much. Are you putting verb right on the snare track, or sending it to an aux and blending?

Besides that, it should sound pretty decent when you have a bass in there. MIght want to lo pass the guitars to around 8 or 7 khz

Are you using POD Farm? The reverb on the snare sounds weird too... a bit too much. Are you putting verb right on the snare track, or sending it to an aux and blending?

Besides that, it should sound pretty decent when you have a bass in there. MIght want to lo pass the guitars to around 8 or 7 khz

Yeah im using POD farm. and theres no effects on the drums what so ever, the samples came like that. I will record bass and upload it in a sec

Yeah im using POD farm. and theres no effects on the drums what so ever, the samples came like that. I will record bass and upload it in a sec

Ok theres not that much of a difference but u can tell. and also i don't know if you notice, but in the guitars you can hear this annoying scratching noise. I think its from the pick or something. Do you know how to get rid of it?
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/57961645/Test Guitar.mp3

for scratchiness, either lo pass down to around 7 or 6 khz to get out all the BS high end, and maybe try a notch eq at 2 to 4 khz, take a few db out. Just sweep the spectrum until you find where the noise is at and suck it out