Thrash, death style Bass parts

Dreaded Harmony

"Life goes on..."
Sep 27, 2004
I've got a shitload of bass lines (odd time signature stuff) death, doomy, thrashy and sometimes the use of chords.

Any guitarists care to collorabate on some ideas??

From Terror Tactics to Design for Disaster the music was awesome! From Faded to dwelling i dont know because the link isn't working.

The Music is cool, and well put together, but it could use some work. 3 or 4 of the songs are written in the same pattern (almost) and the tempo doesn't change enough. The riffs are great and fast but the changes are poor. But honestly, That was some streight up Metallica (old metallica) Written music. Which is a good thing IMO. You have the same problem i have as a Bassist. I write good riffs, and can pretty much write everyones part in a band but, you need Guitars that can keep up with you in the Writeing Feild. That had to been a drumb machine? I'd do anything to find a Guitar player my age that could write music like that. Dont get me wrong about the pointers, it was fucking awesome music bro, Seriously. I'd love to see more people my age with talent like that.

Spooke 714
7 strings
14 fingers
Silent E (like horse)

Right now I'm listening to terror tactics, really awesome when the lead part kicks in, great stuff looking forward to dling the rest.

Mike,

Glad to see you're still around...you don't know me but I remember you from your days with WithinAnother...glad to see you're still working on stuff. The tunes you posted the links for are really cool...as a fellow bassist, I dig your sound

Dreaded Harmony said:
Hey man that's cool. Glad someone remembers me :) LOL I tried to download some stuff on your site but there was nothing there. You have anything I could check out? Very professional art you have on your site! Where are you located in NY?

Thanks for the comments on the music. We have a full lineup and should be ready to record and hit the scene in the very near future. Stay in touch

I should have some tunes (or pieces of stuff I am working on) soon...just been really busy. I am lucky enough to be a good friend of Greg Rapaport (Splinterhead on UM). Greg is an AMAZING guitarist (check out his stuff at gregrapaport.com), and he also happens to me a very talented graphic artist - hence the cool graphics on my site - I could never have done it myself.

I'm located in Beacon, NY - right in Dutchess County on the Hudson River...

Good to hear from you and stay in touch...

JB