Thrash of the Titans Streaming Video

hiddenlegions

DISCIPLE
Sep 21, 2002
So Cal
Visit site
THRASH OF THE TITANS: Classic REALITY CHECK TV Coverage Posted Online - Apr. 12, 2004

Reality Check TV's coverage of the legendary August 2001 "Thrash of The Titans" benefit concert for Chuck Billy of TESTAMENT has been made available for free streaming via Netbroadcaster.com. Watch the first part of the report (Episode #243) at this location (28 minutes, Windows Media player required). Among the bands that performed at the concert were HEATHEN, FORBIDDEN EVIL (a.k.a. FORBIDDEN), FLOTSAM AND JETSAM, SADUS, ANTHRAX, S.O.D., DEATH ANGEL, EXODUS and TESTAMENT/LEGACY.

Taken from Blabbermouth.net

Badass! Thrash of the Titans was before I moved out here to the Bay Area, but you bet your ass I woulda gone and stayed for the whole goddamn thing! This video is killer.

I didn't know the Skolnick came back and played with Testament, that musta been a serious trip to see (and was for me on that tiny 2 inch video ;) ). Are there any decent quality bootlegs out there of this show?

Brooks said:
Badass! Thrash of the Titans was before I moved out here to the Bay Area, but you bet your ass I woulda gone and stayed for the whole goddamn thing! This video is killer.

I didn't know the Skolnick came back and played with Testament, that musta been a serious trip to see (and was for me on that tiny 2 inch video ;) ). Are there any decent quality bootlegs out there of this show?
at least you got to see it in a 2 inch video. it brings me back to the screen when i click on high,med or lo. & like he asked, is there any quailty bootlegs of this show? cause i would love to buy a copy

Doesn't work for me:erk: Maybe some other time. As for bootlegs, I've never seen one. All I have is a couple of songs (good quality videos): Alone In The Dark with Zet, Into The Pit with Chuck, Forbidden's Through Eyes Of Glass and Death Angel's Voracious Souls. Violence's Eternal Nightmare can also be found in the Internet.

i actually discovered the reality check specials (vids) on the web sometime early last year i think, and ordered them direct from their website, so i've been watching them in glorious 32" widescreen for quite some time. great episodes; especially as i had not even heard of r/check b4.

fukkin awesome guys - a great reminder of a great day

thanks