Thrash!

The Metal Inquisition officially approves of this thread, and Torture Squad, and any and all random shouts of "THRASH YOU WORTHLESS PUSSIES!" or other such remarks.

So as long as there's a Torture Squad appreciation thread, I'm going to point out that UltraBoris still has the amazing Pandemonium album up for download, and if you have not heard this album then your life is an empty, hollow void devoid of meaning and neckbreaking brutal thrash mayhem (the two of which are basically the same thing.)

DOWNLOAD NOW!

I hereby declare this the official "Thrash Appreciation and Recommendation Thread," where we fellate the fuck out of thrash bands, albums, and songs, and inform other people what they must listen to.

So in the spirit of that, Exumer's Possessed By Fire fucking rules. Give me your e-mail if you have not heard it, and I will send you a track or two.

Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror Holy Terror

Dark Angel's Darkness Descends, Sepultura's Beneath The Remains, Kreator's Pleasure to Kill and Sodom's Agent Orange all rank as my favourite thrash albums.

Obvious staples in any Thrash fan's discography.
headbob.gif