thrax tix printed, plane ticket paid for.

aztattooedsean

crazed tattooed metalhead
Jan 19, 2002
Chandler,arizona
www.facebook.com
woohoo, My insane long day in Chicago will be set.

Get in after 1pm, get downtown, need food.

get in club, see the mighty Classic Thrax perform!!

hang out for a bit, get back to airport where I will appear like a bum trying to catch alittle cat nap before I fly at 6am!!! :Spin: :cool: :loco:

tattooedsean666 said:

hang out for a bit, get back to airport where I will appear like a bum trying to catch alittle cat nap before I fly at 6am!!! :Spin: :cool: :loco:

If you need good food suggestions, I suggest checking out www.metromix.com. Or ask me, I know of a few placed in that area.

Thank god i've only gotta 20 min train journey to get to the concert. Sean you have my respect, airport seats are never comfortable to sleep on. Thats total dedication!

thanks for the suggestions! I hope I meet some boarders at the gig!

I might even have to watch the anthrax married with children episode and my live anthrax video from england (still cracks me up to see scott hold onto his hair in the form of a tail and charlie's birdnest o_O ) before heading off on my journey :Spin:

Ok people i am also Booked for BOTH SHOWS........... I arrive Friday about 2 pm... Ok where UNO's I am going Friday night........ And Where is the Museum of Science and Tech. I hear it a Killer Place...... IS it???????

The museum of science and industry is AWESOME!!!! So many cool things. I haven't been there in a while so directions are a no. But it is def. worth stopping in and killing a whole day!!!! :)

tattooedsean666 said:

You sir,
deserve backstage passes:headbang: I always like reading how dedicated some fans are when it comes to seeing their favorite band. Jdelpi, is there anyway you could hook Sean up with some passes? He is traveling a great distance to see this show and I am sure after it is all done and said he spent a pretty penny to get to there. Sean you got my vote for some passes. The furthest I have gone was Cincinnati to see the Melvins which was about a 7 and half hour drive for me.

MyHatredforYouRunsDeep said:
You sir,
deserve backstage passes:headbang: I always like reading how dedicated some fans are when it comes to seeing their favorite band. Jdelpi, is there anyway you could hook Sean up with some passes? He is traveling a great distance to see this show and I am sure after it is all done and said he spent a pretty penny to get to there. Sean you got my vote for some passes. The furthest I have gone was Cincinnati to see the Melvins which was about a 7 and half hour drive for me.
Hey i am coming from San Francisco Futher.......i need passes....

hey thraxx, there is one more of us. muffytheVampirelayer is coming from san diego so there is at least 3 of us West/southwest anthrax maniacs!!! :Spin: :worship:

I am all up for a board meet and greet prior to the gig!!! :Spin: o_O

although as I told muffy, I can't share a beer. I only get drunk on sprite these days. :loco:

as for the person amazed by me going all out for 12 hours of anthrax fun, anthrax have had so many great memories for me. I used to jam to anthrax while I drove around in my humvv when I was in the military stationed in Germany back in the late 80's/early 90's.

You saw :
National lampoon's vacation
European Vacation
Christmas Vacation
Las Vegas Vacation

and coming April 30 you will have

Tattooedsean's Great Chicago Anthrax Day Vacation!!! :headbang: