thrax tix printed, plane ticket paid for.

well, I wanted to thanks again for places to eat suggestions as I will be one hungry fool prior to the gig. I am vegetarian so I hope these places have something good for me. :)

where else are people coming to chicago from for this gig?

I'm up for meeting everyone too.
Oasis gig was awesome, but we all got backstage for that one.
I heard the H.O.B. is a real bitch to get backstage passes for.

jdelpi said:
My friend Ryan and I are going to be coming from Columbus, OH and meeting up along the way with our friend John from Cincinnati. I'll be the one with "Lone Justice" written on my arms.

wHAT ABOUT A BOARD MEMBER mEET AND gREET WITH THE bAND......

first off let me say hi i'm new to the boards but have been lurking around the board without registering for over a year but enough of that I suggest you guys go and eat at the HOB resturant its a bit expensive but if you want to be up against the railing that is the way to go cause if you eat there you get to skip the line its a nice concept and i've met many of bands this way too so who knows and I'll be there in my metal sludge shirt feel free to say hello then

Well i got my Tickets today in the Mail for Saturday's show..... and i already got my Sundays tickets...... Nice......

thraxx, your now playing arch enemy reminded me. I have to make 3 80 minute compilations this weekend. One is Dark tranquillity, novembers doom, and I am making a joey era anthrax one so I can blast all 3 while driving around:headbang:

my ticket has to go to my az address and bounce back to my temporary address here in Albuquerque.

I think eating at the HOB restaurant is an excellent idea!!!!!!!!
Sean---I am also a vegitarian :)
sooooo....why don't you all tell me who wants to meet for food so I can make reservations????
---I'll post a thread for it...

Fuckin taxes. Cant pull this trip off.

Eat at HOB and cut in line.

Museum of Sci and Ind is damn cool, went there my first trip to Chicago. IF any of you have time the Fielld Museum and the Shedd are cool.