Thread in Portuguese RETURNS!!!

EagleFlyFree said:
right now, just leaving the seer's camp after finishing the island of golems and the winged elf town... i'm an epic wizard! level 21 and going! hoorj :-D

the winged elf town was great! the story on that place was really well crafted, and the characters were really interesting!
i'm really liking that expansion, i see it lives up to the appraises hehe

I toooold ya ;) Have you played Shadows of the Undrentide as well?
Oh and in HotU, I luved the luv relationship with your henchmen feature =D And actually the whole story is like, much well organized and written than the previous ones. Good luck for the siege ;)

i didn't play shadows of undrentide, and i find many references to it here which is a bit annoying cause i feel like i'm missing out haha
i'll definitively play it right after i finish this one

Ah, sobre meu tópica aí em cima das groupies... Coloquei esse tópico em outro fórum e uma das gurias do Manifashions Girls me mandou um email (ainda bem que foi um email educado) dizendo que eu prejudiquei ela, que por causa do tópico tiraram ela do grupo do fã clube do Soilwork e In Flames brasileiro...
Mas pior...ela disse que não são groupies, que são apenas fãs inocentes e que o kai pagou um quarto de hotel pra elas, mas ninguém dormiu com ele, ele apenas pagou o quarto pq quis...:Smug: E que a foto com o Axel do Masterplan foi mais inocente ainda..elas tmaram banho e chamaram ele pra ver um filme com elas...

Nossa... pq será que nunca ninguém me pagou quarto de hotel? :Smug:

@Yanko: Aproveita e pega umas minhocas ai! Eu aposto q as mineiras vao adorar seu sotaque:p

@Morbid: :lol: Talvez no dia em q vc virar uma baranga feiosa e nao souber mais concordancia os "super stars" paguem um quarto pra vc... inocentemente, e claro...:tickled:

@MagSec4: Thanks for trying to fit in!!:loco:

essas muleh alem de tudo passam uma imagem de baranga da mulher brasileira!
E isso eh INADMISSIVEL :mad:

:p

@cris: sei lah muieh, to com medo de quererem me dar porrada aki AEUHEAUHea
Igualzinho qndo eu fui pra sao paulo (se bem q lah tem ateh chance de nego ter birra com carioca memo..... NUM TEM PRAIA MANEH, DAH NISSO! AEUHUEAHUAEH :p)

EagleFlyFree said:
i didn't play shadows of undrentide, and i find many references to it here which is a bit annoying cause i feel like i'm missing out haha
i'll definitively play it right after i finish this one
Pfff, you l4m3r :D Its not a coincidence that HotU comes AFTER SoU :p

haha OK quit the fucking whining you two!! i'll even toss bananas at you (and if you still don't shut up i'll force them into your organisms -the wrong way!)

wrou, i'm meaner than shit :p

EagleFlyFree said:
whatever :p
hey i can't play sou with my current character after going through hotu right? i mean cause of the new spells and feats and all

Actually you can, but thats obviously cheating and uninteresting if ya go back with a 30 lvl character so beat up kobolds :p Not even on hardcore mode will they be a challange ;)

@Yanko: yes you do! many times! ehauheuuahuea (come to the hungarian thread to write backwards)

@Killin: Sowwy ma'am :cry:

Hey eef, I'll open a PC Games thread (if there is no one already), lets set up a base of geeky talk there :D