THREE DAYS TILL THE NEW ALBUM COMES OUT!!!

...you guys did realize I'm talking about ATWB, right?...

Unless I got the release date wrong.
:D

Yes, I did - I was pleased to see the Nickelback bashing after I clicked your thread, so that was just a bonus.

I'm super excited about the new album. I haven't heard any of the songs yet... watching the mailbox for my copy on vinyl!

Best posting I saw on Facebook this year:

WARNING: If you see a link that offers you free tracks from Nickleback's new album DO NOT CLICK ON IT. It goes to a link with free tracks from Nickleback's new album. **PLEASE REPOST**

WARNING: If you see a link that offers you free tracks from Nickleback's new album DO NOT CLICK ON IT. It goes to a link with free tracks from Nickleback's new album. **PLEASE REPOST**

That is hilarious. :D

Haha, no, one of my local friends posted it. I'm sure it made the rounds on FB pretty quickly :lol:

I actually copied it from Twitter, so I guess Nickelback is a laughingstock on ALL forms of social networking :lol:

No, but really. As the World Bleeds should be on (North American) iTunes tomorrow night.

To all the international fans - you guys know you can change which store you view in iTunes, right? That's how I got the Storytime (Nightwish) single when it wasn't available in the US...I switched over to the Swedish store. Just a thought.

I finally managed to get paypal to stop hating me, and preordered today, which probably means that I'll be getting it a few days late :C