THREE DAYS TILL THE NEW ALBUM COMES OUT!!!

A-hem
To all the international fans - you guys know you can change which store you view in iTunes, right? That's how I got the Storytime (Nightwish) single when it wasn't available in the US...I switched over to the Swedish store. Just a thought.

I'll be up late tonight waiting for A) iTunes to put the album up or B) Amazon mp3 to take off the "unavailability" script.

So a guy walks into a store and buys the new Theocracy album. The clerk tries to give him his change by saying "Would you like your nickel back?" -The lad, quick on his wits responds with "No, thank you, I'd rather be poor than have poor taste."

+1

So a guy walks into a store and buys the new Theocracy album. The clerk tries to give him his change by saying "Would you like your nickel back?" -The lad, quick on his wits responds with "No, thank you, I'd rather be poor than have poor taste."

I am seriously going to sig that.

Can't wait for release! Definitely getting it online before the European release, I can't wait that long.

I had a thought. Do Theocracy get more money if I purchase the physical album through Ulterium records, rather than through Amazon UK? Considering the shipping, it's a little more expensive for me to buy from Ulterium, but if the band get more money and I get a free pick then we'd both win. On this subject, I came across an interesting comparison of how much revenue artists get through various means. Pretty low amounts for MP3 downloads, it would seem, although I don't know how factually correct they are. Either way, pretty interesting.

I know this for a fact - if you purchase the physical CD, no matter from whom, the band makes more money than if you download the mp3 from, say, iTunes. On that note, I bought the physical CD from Ulterium, but because of how impatient I am, I'm also buying the digital version tonight as soon as it's available.

I know this for a fact - if you purchase the physical CD, no matter from whom, the band makes more money than if you download the mp3 from, say, iTunes. On that note, I bought the physical CD from Ulterium, but because of how impatient I am, I'm also buying the digital version tonight as soon as it's available.

Yeah, my impatience is leading me to do the same thing, and I'm sure we're not alone! :headbang:

Ok, so the Australian release of As the World Bleeds isn't 21 November 2011.
That's fine.

I've changed my iTunes country from Australia (where I live) to America (where there's heaps of stuff I can't get anywhere else) but it won't let me buy anything because my billing address is in Australia.

I was going to wait until Christmas to buy AtWB anyway, but hmmm...

I think only the Japanese physical prints have it as the bonus track.

In other news, I've started my "all Theocracy countdown" - I'm starting with the debut and moving through both albums until AtWB....it should take me to about 11:15, at which point I'll have iTunes and Amazon mp3 up and refreshing them both every 10 minutes.

Wow, this could be the first theme change in the 7.5 years of this forum's existence! I love it, if for no other reason than it's something new. I was quite surprised when I logged in. Looks great! :headbang: