Threshold Catwalk!

forgottenglory

Earth. Soul. Rock n' Roll
Jan 26, 2003
London, UK
www.forgottenglory.com
Following a couple of posts of vintage Threshold t-shirts in another posts, I thought it would be a great idea (challenge?) to have a picture of every Threshold garment (t-shirt, girlie, hoodies, jackets, etc) ever released officially worn by a fan or band member collected in this thread. BDTM, I think its about time you wore that Compasses t-shirt again for the glory!

I'll dive in with the Dead Reckoning long sleeve which I wore at the Threshold gig in London during the Live Reckoning tour.

threshGig15.jpg

Is it the same if I wear all of the shirts at the same time? I have too many - having bought nearly everything from Clone on :D

Anyway, let's take the challenge using the pics I already have:

Clone shirt (1998):
l_cc17094c58ba16a488696b211fa6c6b9.jpg

Hypothetical shirt (2001):
l_bceb998c810e52139a3ce72ec722acfe.jpg

Logo-only longsleeve (2002)
Pratt_RobHome.jpg

Wireless grey longsleeve (2003)
aftershow%20in%20zoetermeer.JPG

Dead Reckoning shirt (2007) -> who's the guy with me? :D
l_eb5bf9541d4c5f71d5e28aa13c88bda0.jpg

T-logo shirt (2009):
l_1224ba5cdf474efaa843acde4b5becc8.jpg

I miss the pics with the hat, the Critical Mass shirt and the Subsurface longsleeve; and I dont have the compass shirt, should buy it before it sells out

I only have the subsurface tshirt and the DR hoodie - my collection is no match for Rob's!
and unfortunately I don't think i have any photos of me in them...I'll have to have a look around for some!

I only have the subsurface tshirt and the DR hoodie - my collection is no match for Rob's!
and unfortunately I don't think i have any photos of me in them...I'll have to have a look around for some!

The challenge is to get every single type of Threshold garment collected in this thread. This is not the Inferiority Complex thread! :) Don't hesitate to post even if you only own one item and you're welcome to post pictures of items that have already been advertised in this thread.

Hey, FG, I have a pic of Andrè Bargmann (used to be Threshold tour manager, and probably still is) wearing a threshold workshirt, does it count? :p

I also have a pic of me wearing the hat sold in 2002 at the dvd show