THRESHOLD - Dead Reckoning

Madrigal

MetaNOId
Mar 2, 2002
NoW&Here
Visit site
Hi folks!

Just got the new album Dead Reckoning by Threshold, and cannot believe how awesome it is!

Since Into Eternity is a band which I love for the very same reasons -- because they so wonderfully combine heaviness with breathtaking melodies; because they are technically superb without needing to show off, I wonder what you guys think of this new masterpiece by Threshold?

If you don't know them yet, it's high time for you to check them out, the link in my banner leads you to some very tasty samples.

I've heard the promo album and it's an absolute killer!!! The songwriting is simply out of this world and the melodies are incredible. They even manage to get away by sparingly using Death Metal vocals on two tracks by Dan Swano! Brave Words & Bloody Knuckles review of Dead Reckoning states that:"Dead Reckoning is one of the finest slabs of prog since Dream Theater's Images And Words" Trust me...it is THAT good!!!

This new album is amazing. Its so powerful, but with such a fresh sound. The style of this album is one that makes you involuntarily grin from ear to ear. Its the sort of album that would make watching a feral doberman on speed in a china shop seem boring and uneventful.

Sorry about the randomness... just thought it worked nicely :)