THRESHOLD, HAKEN & SUN CAGED @ ROCK ITTERVOORT 2012

mienus

New Metal Member
Nov 1, 2011
The bands THRESHOLD (UK), HAKEN (UK) and SUN CAGED (NL) will perform on the next edition of ROCK ITtervoort 2012.Threshold will do a handful of pre-release shows in April 2012 to promote the forthcoming album. One of these is as headliner for ROCK ITtervoort 2012. Next to Threshold, we have booked the new English sensation Haken and well known Dutch band Sun Caged.

Rock Ittervoort is an annual prog-event in Ittervoort, a small place in the south of The Netherlands nearby Germany and Belgium (Aachen, Düsseldorf, Maaseik (B) and Hasselt (B)). Previous years we had bands as Pendragon, Riverside, Arena and Karmakanic feat. Roine Stolt.

For tickets: just send an email to rockittervoort@yahoo.com or visit www.liveprog.com/rockittervoort .

See you all in ITTERVOORT !!!!

Well i guess i have to be there, as 2 bands i love will play there. Sun Caged aren't bad either... Will Kingcrow play there aswell, as they will be supporting Threshold. Because that would make it a good 6 months untill PPE party.

Informaytion about hostels and stuff would be nice aswell, as some people can't get or want to afterparty...

As far as we know it's just Threshold + Haken + Sun Caged for Rock Ittervoort. You'll have to come to one of the other shows if you want to see Kingcrow support.

Informaytion about hostels and stuff would be nice aswell, as some people can't get or want to afterparty...

Just send an email to rockittervoort@yahoo.com and we will answer all your questions :cool:

btw. yes..... after the show we have also an afterparty. :headbang: Nobody has to go home.. just stay and drink one beer (or two, three, .......) :kickass:

Cheers,
Domien

As i expect these are general questions, info on the website would be better.
But basicly we can spend the hostel money on beer and get home with public transport, you do know that the PPE veterans know how to afterparty...

As i expect these are general questions, info on the website would be better

ok some items:
- If you need a place too sleep, check Thorn. This is a tourist place app. 1 km from Ittervoort (walking distance). There you can find B&B's, pensions and hotels. For example:
-B&B Bèd & Bótram Bie Ós
-Bed en Breakfast Thorn
-Café Pension Wassie
-Hotel La Ville Blanche
-Hotel Crasborn

-If you come by public transport. Take the train to Weert or Roermond. From there the bus (line 72 or 73) to Ittervoort.

-We have a small restaurant in the venue where we serve some food.

-If you want to pre order tickets just send an email to rockittervoort@yahoo.com. Everybody who gets their tickets this way will get a route-description as well as all news concerning the concert.

See you all in Ittervoort !!
www.liveprog.com/rockittervoort

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=153445974753348

Good news. I think I can make it to this Threshold gig after all.
One question: Seeing there's 2 support acts, how long will Threshold play? Usually it's between 90-120+ mins. I remember in 2007 they had 3 support acts and could only play 90 mins. =< Steve also said that 3 supports were too much. But it was fine with Serenity and SUE supporting them, so I'm guessing it's more akin to that.

THREHOLD have had to pull out of ROCK ITTERVOORT - 13th April 2012.

The Lineup is now ARENA + HAKEN + SUN CAGED.

Arena's a good band, top neo-prog. The new album, new singer, and new-old bassist, all good. Never disappoints.

Though I've already seen Arena recently in Zoetermeer. I don't feel like going to that again. Unlike Threshold, who I simply have to see whenever I can. Sorry to say, I prolly won't attend. Haken and Sun Caged aren't a must for me, either. Curious about them, yes...never seen them live before, but no...not a reason for me to go. Sorry Ittervoort.

Edit: My concert buddy wants to go see these shows, so I'll prolly be accompanying him.