Threshold sign with Nuclear Blast

Symphony

PQ member
Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
Congratulations to our mates Threshold!

From the Bravewords site:

Nuclear Blast Records has announced that THRESHOLD have inked a deal with the label.

Quote from guitarist Karl Groom and keyboardist Richard West: "We're delighted to join Nuclear Blast, it's a really positive move for us and we're looking forward to reaching a lot more fans across the world. The label has a fantastic roster of bands and it's exciting to be part of the family. Watch out for great things ahead!"

Threshold will enter the studio in August and October to record their next album, due to be released in early 2007. A tour is scheduled for spring, 2007.

:) :) :) :) :) :)

Hopefully that tour will get extended *cough* into September 2007 *cough* with a US date in Atlanta.... ProgPower VIII

Or even a US Tour... Co-Headline slot with their friends Dragonforce.

I don't really like them and find them boring live. Though the work Karl does in Thin Ice is great!!

Good for them though!

Yeah, Karl told me last week but i see it's been made official now..
This is great news for the guys and i'm chuffed to bits that good things do happen to the good guys occasionally ... You won't meet 2 more down to earth musicians than Karl and Rich and this is thoroughly deserved.. :headbang:

Steve: I used your quote from Bravewords on our site mate...
They just better make sure they're around for our next album :lol: :p