throne of chaos

I've their album. Haven't listened it for a long time though. It was pretty similar to CoB, but I got bored with it very soon.

Don't know about the website, at least they don't have one listed in Spinefarm's page. And that's all I found with google.

TOC fuckin rule ! i cannot understand why anyone can get bored with this music...do u think everything similar to COB is boring ?
this would mean COB is boring ,too. and this is a statement that u should get your ass kicked for, man !!!

they are a bunch of fuckin bitchs that stole the style of cob and should be fuckin burned to the god damn fuckin stake!

Originally posted by Carnivore
TOC fuckin rule ! i cannot understand why anyone can get bored with this music...do u think everything similar to COB is boring ?
this would mean COB is boring ,too. and this is a statement that u should get your ass kicked for, man !!!

:confused:

don't you think you're overgeneralizing a bit... Anyway, no, I don't think that everything similar to CoB is boring. But I got bored by ToC in two weeks.

Actually I've grown somewhat tired to CoB too, except for Something Wild. I'm not saying that they're making bad music, just that I've listened to them a bit too much.... and there just hasn't been a new Touch Like Angel of Death for me on the newer albums. You're free to come and kick my ass, but please don't start a flamewar over this.

I ve got one album from them (i dont know how many thay have), and they play a similar to CoB music but a lot softer. I listened to that album like 3 times and then i gpt bored....

I have Menace and Prayer and I think its pretty cool. However track 3 I think it is sound like a slow version of deadnight warrior.