throwing scissors is FUNNNNN

I saw that already. Hard to tell if it's real. There's no blood on his arm...it would've been nice if he'd of pulled it out and gushed a bit.

weird.. i mean he didn't even cry out or anything when he was hit.. i don't believe it... unless he was on drugs or drunk.. which i'm guessing yes

Ustrel said:
weird.. i mean he didn't even cry out or anything when he was hit.. i don't believe it... unless he was on drugs or drunk.. which i'm guessing yes

actually when i got stabbed once in the hand with a piece of glass i didnt feel it for 1 hour...... something about nerves

Ya same thing happened to me with a nail through my wrist.
I didn't even know anything happened until i saw the blood

BodomIsYourGod said:

I had that too once....i never knew i wore a crown of thorns until I saw this painting....i thought i felt an itch....

LOL

BodomIsYourGod said:

Some people would faint after seeing blood. I don't get it:err: I'm referring to you though.

Wow that guy is touchy….throws scissors at people for no good reason….
I would need a very good reason to do that….just kidding I probably wouldn’t do that at all….but you never know…..

@bodomite maybe you didn’t feel pain because of the shock….happened to me when I got bite by a dog, I couldn’t even feel a thing until I got home to my mom(I was 13-14 years old) where I felt safe…..

capt.flck10503142307.marlins_twins_flck105.jpg