throwing scissors is FUNNNNN

Make that a:

captlck10503142307.jpg

It isn't fake. No blood because the scissors were still in. Haven't you ever seen someone get stabbed?!??!?!! The reason he didn't cry out is because he didn't feel it. Adrenaline begins rushing through you as soon as the impact of a stab hits you.

Profanity said:
Think about it and you'll discover the answer. An intelligable person such as myself bthough of the answer within seconds.

you only seemed intelligable until you lost the novelty, and now you're just nothing.

...but then it's not a word so you were never anything at all.

Haha that's great. I love the fat guy.. Apparantly sitting on your ass playing video games all day does improve your accuracy.

Honestly, it wouldn't start bleeding until they tried to remove it. Think about it. It just stuck right into his skin, probably pretty fucking tight haha. Once they'd try to take it out, blood will be oozing like hell. It's not like instant blood shot. No matter what hoolywood describes it as. I've seen lots of people stabbed with random objects, far less blood then you'd expect..

You'll never know until you have a friend throw a pair of scissors at you ;-) Might I suggest wearing a cup and faceplate.