THUMBS UP FROM BALTIMORE !!!!

Justin, you're going to need to update your signature after the Chicago gig.

Got the Time was played from POT. This is essentially a greatest hits tour. I understand why they'd play this instead of In My World or Keep it in the Family. Bush sounds better with these songs anyway. Oh shit. Did I just turn this into another Bush/Belladonna thread?

AlexStomp said:
Justin, you're going to need to update your signature after the Chicago gig.

Got the Time was played from POT. This is essentially a greatest hits tour. I understand why they'd play this instead of In My World or Keep it in the Family. Bush sounds better with these songs anyway. Oh shit. Did I just turn this into another Bush/Belladonna thread?

pretty sure thye played keep it when they toured here,cant quite remember.

ghoststrike said:
The songs that we listed, combined was pretty much their set...they performed for about 1.5 hours,,,u expecting a 3 hour set or something? lol

news flash: the 11 songs you originally listed were about 60 minutes of music. And now that I saw them last night, I DID get the songs I was looking for, and my guess is so did B'more.

14 songs = 90 minutes incl. encores.

I took my nephew (15 yrs old) to see the show - we both had a great time. Front row - center stage the entire night and my ribs still hurt from the rail. I felt like I was an old man waiting in line but turns out there were alot of guys and gals my age - Thought it was pretty amazing seeing these guys on stage again - after seeing them the last time on the state of euphoria tour (with exodus and helloween in 1988 at the baltimore arena). 34 feeling like 16 but then feeling like 54 the next night. Totally worth every minute of it - now if only some of those other bands from back in the day could bring it like they did :Spin: . Peace.