Thunderstone US/PPUSA tour diary up

That's really cute - I loved it! Too bad I witnessed exactly what they're talking about at the Granada :saint: haha.

Thunderstone is definitely welcome back to hang out anytime.

Excellent! Thanks Aki. Glad to see only the side of my head in one photo, :cool: . Was a lot of fun seeing a couple of the guys at the show in NYC too. Funny moment out side the Hard Rock Cafe, when I first ran into them. I think it was Pasi who had on a PP shirt and so did I. I just walked by and said, "Hey, nice shirt!" He looked totally surprised. :lol:

Now I know where the title, "Tools of Destruction" came from. ProgPower post-parties; such an education. :)

Here is the famous Eskimo Kiss at the Grananda that I took! :kickass:

006_004.jpg

Open at your own risk. It was already posted in my photobucket in the PP picture thread, so I guess the only people that noticed it were Thunderstone, and they obviously got a kick out of it.

LOL, I'm not sure Glenn's even gonna want that linked to the forum. Eyeball it while you can.

You're not kidding :puke:

Good Lord! :OMG:

On a better note, if you read further on the T-Stone site, T-Stone is in the Finland finals for Eurovision. Sadly, I think the guys running the competition for Finland are setting this as a coronation for "Idols" winner, Hanna Pakarinen. Too much money going to be pumped in by BMG. Though it would be nice if T-Stone threw a monkey wrench into the plans.

Peace,
Ray C.