Thymele

Nuno Filipe

You talkin' to me?
Jul 1, 2009
Portugal
Hey!

Usually I am not the kind of guy that likes to spam, but I am here to share my new musical project because this is a place that helped me a lot, and I owe a lot to the people on this forum. I didn't pursuit a mixing career like a lot of people here, but my mix really reflects a lot that I learned here. The mix isn't great by any means, also because I just practice mixing in my own projects! lol and that´s from time to time. Anyway a big cheers to this awesome place. Thank you guys. :headbang:

Here it is the project:
https://thymele.bandcamp.com/releases

It´s more or less a mix between, Evergrey, Insomnium, Scar Symmetry with some symphonic elements.

I gave it a spin at work today and it doesn't sound bad at all! It sounds polished and ready if you know what I mean. Perfectly enjoyable.
The music also reminded me on Sympony X in places. Well done!
There's only one problem though: I didn't get a guest lead this time :D

Hey man.

Awesome to hear that you liked. :) This time, there was only one spot to put a guitar solo, a section that originally wasn't even conceived for a guitar solo! lol But I might have some shit coming soon in another style, and it will need some guitar solos, so I hope we can collaborate once again. :headbang: