Ticket info.

I just checked, Enterthevault service charge is 5 per ticket. I'm probably going to go that route. The total from Thevault for all 3 days will be 82, plus Ticketmaster won't get any of my money.

Whats really interesting is that ticket links have changed text, but the 3 day hasnt been added. Initially it was Paganfest, IE, Testament. Then it was the same, but it said Powerfest in the details once you clicked. Now Powerfest is mentioned in the text link.

well, maybe we can charge TM a "dumb-fuck" fee in
return...:heh:

i will address this first thing tomorrow as i'm assuming no one
is working today and we'll get this sorted out asap! again,
sorry but it's out of our control.....and don't worry too much, you
guys should be fine.... :)

well, maybe we can charge TM a "dumb-fuck" fee in
return...:heh:

i will address this first thing tomorrow as i'm assuming no one
is working today and we'll get this sorted out asap! again,
sorry but it's out of our control.....and don't worry too much, you
guys should be fine.... :)

did you ever drop off those posters at Metal Haven yesterday?

well i have class on Thursday until 2. id get back home around 3. then get may friends to ann arbor to get on the train. within a general timespan of 2 hours. meaning it would be 5 when we got on the train ready and willing.
then by train its what 4-5 hours to get to Chicago. so in the end id be running around that much and miss a good portion of the concert.
not to mention the idea of spending 3 nights in a hotel would kill my checking account.

So in the end its mostly a money issue. Im also walking on thin ice with my parents right now since I demanded I was going to this as well.

Unfortunetly Paganfest puts themselves on a Wednesday in MI and ill have class the day after. This is the end of my semester so its a little stressfest in itself.

Though I think my classes might end sooner than what the designated end is but ill still be low on cash. I work at Mcdonalds for crying out loud.:cry:

They have the 3 day pass option, but it says that they don't have any for sale?!?!?

That is because tickets for those passes will not be on sale until February 7. Beautiful!! I cannot believe that they wouldn't just put a drop down menu for each day. Instead, they have to make the 2-day and 3-day completely seperate. What a bunch of CUNTS! :p