CD AVAILABLE NOW!!!!

Eden's Fall

METAL
Dec 9, 2005
www.edensfall.com
CD AVAILABLE NOW!!!!

Buy your copy of "Harmony of Lies" at http://edensfall.com in the Merchandise section!!!

Or check these cool retail stores:

Metal Haven
604 W. Belmont Ave.
Chicago, IL 60657
(773) 755-9202

Mojo Music
38 W. 63rd St (63rd & Rt.83)
Willowbrook, IL
(630) 325-MOJO

Impulse Music
31 West Irving Park Road
Roselle, IL 60172
630-529-3070

Threshold Music
7901 159th St
Tinley Park, IL 60477
(708) 429-0220

I first heard about you guys from my brother. Apparently, he used to work at the same place as John Barr. My brother knew I listened to metal, and asked me one day had I ever heard of Eden's Fall. I googled you guys and found your site and downloaded the samples. I was impressed. I ordered the new album directly from you guys and It simply kicks ass. My favorite song would have to be Nothingheart. The one negative thing I will say is that I simply cannot stand the final mix of Lost Again. Perhaps I was too used to listening to the demo version you guys posted. I cannot stand the backing vocals in the new version, and the intro also seems to be a bit slower in tempo. Other than that one small gripe, it is a great debut. I can't wait to hear more from you guys.

Thanks! So who is your brother and where did we work together? That is funny you said that about "Lost Again" the back-ups were done by Scott from 12th Gate and you like that band.

DEADHEART said:
Thanks! So who is your brother and where did we work together? That is funny you said that about "Lost Again" the back-ups were done by Scott from 12th Gate and you like that band.

Hey. My brother is William and you used to work with him at ITW Impro. I don't think you knew him, but he saw you around and knew you were in a band. That is when he told me about your band.

As for the Lost Again vocals, I just don't think the backing vocals fit the song. I like Twelfth Gate, and Scott is a good singer, but those backing vocals don't fit, IMO. Like I said, pehaps I was just too used to listening to the demo version. Maybe they will grow on me afdter a few more listens. :D