Symphony X in CHICAGO!!

Dolamite S. Biffle

Biffliest Person Ever
May 2, 2005
Atlantis
http://events.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=events.detail&eventID=314340.67764

If you have myspace you should be able to view this invite I just got, if not here you go:

July, 22 2007 at Symphony X
19081 Old LaGrange Rd, Mokena, Illinois 60448
Cost : $25

All Ages, W/ Sanctity, Echoes of Eternity & Sacred Dawn

Rememeber to get you tickets for all your favorite shows @

The Colosseum Box Office
#708-479-5356
19081 old LaGrange Rd.
Mokena Il.

Discount Records
#708-481-4550
4115 211th St.
Matteson Il.

#708-687-6060
4800 148th St.
Midlothian Il.

Threshold Music
7901 W. 159th Street
Tinely Park, IL 60477

Disc Replay
708-873-1132
15028 S. Lagrange Rd.
Orland Park Il

and all ticketmaster locations

or visit us online at:
www.myspace.com/pearlroom
www.colosseumcomplex.com
www.pearlroomconcerts.com

WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF SHITTY TIMING IS THIS?

I demand they change the date to accomodate my sand-filled vagina and high-maintenance needs.

I gotta find a way to make enough time to get to this show.... Lord allmighty...

Come on Bryan its only a week after Madfest, you can do it! If they dont coming any closer than Chi-Town I will probably be there. I have never SX and I am dying to!!

Checked the I-Rock (Detroit, MI) website and it shows Sym X for July 14 with Echoes of Eternity and Sun City (I think this is supposed to be Sanctity).

Anyway...Woohoo!!!! I hope this is confirmed, I'd love to see them again. The only time I saw them was the very short set they played at 2005 Gigantour.

I spoke with Jax last night. None of these shows have been "confirmed" quite yet. Yes, they will likely happen, but it is a bit premature to be making official announcements. She is going to be contacting the band to get the word so that the promotion frenzy can commence.

Considering they share my spot for favorite band with DT, I really hope these dates come to fruition. Once they have been confirmed, there will be other announcements to make! :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

I spoke with Jax last night. None of these shows have been "confirmed" quite yet. Yes, they will likely happen, but it is a bit premature to be making official announcements. She is going to be contacting the band to get the word so that the promotion frenzy can commence.

Considering they share my spot for favorite band with DT, I really hope these dates come to fruition. Once they have been confirmed, there will be other announcements to make! :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

You East Coast folks are lucky...now if only they can complete the new CD...so they can go out on a national tour...so us West Coast California SymX fans can see them. It's been too long...