HOTEL info.

01.jpg

(note: i'm just really bored and antsy)

This will be our (mine and my boyfriend's) first Chicago Powerfest and we're really looking forward to it. We will have a car, but will have driven a long way from Baltimore to get to the festival, so I was hoping to find a hotel nearby so we wouldn't have to drive to the show each day. Maybe we'll just rent a car for the weekend and save the worry of running up milage on one of our own cars.

Heh. I see you guys out of town almost as much as I see you at Jaxx. ;)

I know you need the hot air , you are so cheap you wont pay for the heat in your house.

Sorry dude... I have car payments and a mortgage, and support two other people. Sorry I can't go to Metal Haven every week and buy 5 CDs.
You call it cheap.
I call it reality.

Furthermore, why do we need heat if god created blankets?

Sorry dude... I have car payments and a mortgage, and support two other people. Sorry I can't go to Metal Haven every week and buy 5 CDs.
You call it cheap.
I call it reality.

Furthermore, why do we need heat if god created blankets?

It was your choice to breed....the world is way to over crowded. People need to stop having kids. Dont be jealous becuase I can buy stuff. I have bills also. I just spend wisely and carefully.

I dont know what heat even is..my place had no hot water for a few days and I have radiator heat that barely works. I am a human ice cube when I am at home.

It was your choice to breed....the world is way to over crowded. People need to stop having kids. Dont be jealous becuase I can buy stuff. I have bills also. I just spend wisely and carefully.

Not jealous at all.
If there is a CD I want, I get it.
I just have other priorities which prevent me from buying multiple CDs a week, which makes me more selective.
I actually probably get more CDs from trades these days anyhow.

Commenting on other people's decision to "breed" is completely absurd.
You certainly had it VERY well growing up.
You and your brothers are probably the biggest spoiled brats I have ever met.
I really don't know why you have such a grim outlook on family.

Whatever.
Bob is certainly entitled to his opinions about family.
Though directing his disdain to***ds someone in a public open forum is extremely immature.
(And foolish, considering the number of parents who post here regularly).

Hehehe.....sorry, have to post a cheap shot.....here goes:
Maybe Bob CAN'T breed, or maybe he can't find someone to breed with?:lol:
(Sorry Bob, but I am a parent and that WAS a cheap shot at our kind....)
All taken in good humor, yes?:kickass:

As I said, Bob is entitled to his opinion on family.
Though whenever he gets bored and attempts to insult me, he always pulls out the negative comments about being married, having a family, and not spending all my money on CDs or going to as many shows as I used to (Which he equates to calling me cheap).