Ticket sales-- THANKS!!

BARfest

Sep 9, 2003
Visit site
Thanks to everybody who purchased their tickets this weekend. Between the VIP sales and the regular ticket sales we are on track to have a great turnout.. I feel great that we have such a strong scene here in the Bay Area. Thanks as well to those of you who are travelling in from out of state to see this show--

Thanks for making this come true for us- and showing your support--

Kick ass! Despite the fact that Angra had to bail out, I still bought a ticket (and I am coming from the friggan Washington D.C. area!) I've never been to San Francisco to begin with (so this gives me a perfect excuse to go out there, and it ought to be really nice there at the beginning of May). However, I've seen Angra at ProgPower, so seeing Mob Rules and Balance of Power instead, two bands I've not seen before, will more than make up for no Angra (I am betting the band themselves are just as bummed for not getting to come as the fans are for not getting to seem them, though).

Still, this is going to be so kick-ass and I am definitly looking forward to this one!

Kick ass! Despite the fact that Angra had to bail out, I still bought a ticket (and I am coming from the friggan Washington D.C. area!) I've never been to San Francisco to begin with (so this gives me a perfect excuse to go out there, and it ought to be really nice there at the beginning of May). However, I've seen Angra at ProgPower, so seeing Mob Rules and Balance of Power instead, two bands I've not seen before, will more than make up for no Angra (I am betting the band themselves are just as bummed for not getting to come as the fans are for not getting to seem them, though).

Still, this is going to be so kick-ass and I am definitly looking forward to this one!

Thanks for the vote of confidence.. I think everybody is going to be happy with the lineup-- and my great city!! The city in May is usually incredibly beautiful!! See you there!

You can't ask for better weather than May in San Francisco, well maybe June in San Francisco, maybe July in San Francisco, well you get my point :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

GLO peoples GLO!!!!

:p:p:p:p

Bear