Ticket sales

Washuta

New Metal Member
Jul 8, 2007
Los Angeles
I really want to come to this, but it's hard to know right now if I'll be able to. I'll be in France at the time with a rail pass so I expect I'll be able to come, but how soon do you expect the tickets to sell out and how big is the venue? I don't think I'll know for sure if I can make it until sometime after I get to Europe in August. Thanks. :worship:

yikes, I didn't see that before. Thanks for the info, I'll go ahead and make the purchase so I have no excuse to be doing anything but being in Copenhagen that weekend.

How many people do we actually have from abroad that have bought a ticket already now?

It looks like the tickets are selling pretty well. Not VERY fast, but at a steady pace. Looks good for a great weekend.

Lars
Intromental

How many people do we actually have from abroad that have bought a ticket already now?

It looks like the tickets are selling pretty well. Not VERY fast, but at a steady pace. Looks good for a great weekend.

Lars
Intromental
My sister and I will be there.......from TX and NC. Can't wait! :headbang: RØVSNAPS!!!!