Question regarding ticket sales..

voidSkipper

New Metal Member
Nov 9, 2007
Alright, 've been listening to Amon Amarth for a while now - got all of their albums I could find without a second's thought after hearing one song.

I basically decided that if they ever came to Australia, I'd be there. Now I find out that my hometown has their first ever Australian show - pretty awesome, eh?

My problem is that I just spent the last of my cash. I'll get some more relatively soon, but I don't want the tickets to sell before I get the dough together (like Arch Enemy did last month -.-)

So, how long does it usually take Amon Amarth concerts to sell out? Should I start whoring myself out for ticket money, or can I take my time?

I don't think AA tickets sell out totally in Europe because they tour relatively often...
But they'll tour for the first time in Australia so the sell out might be quick, I don't know if metalheads are as common in aussie land as in Europe or the US but if its the same they might sell out fast.. just borrow the equivalent of 20 dollars/euros and buy the ticket while you still can, and quick.