ATTN: TAMPA SHOW-GOERS

sword master

New Metal Member
Dec 1, 2005
we have to do something.

trivium hails from my rivaling high school, the upper middle class suburbs of lake brantley.

they are the worst band ever in the world.

there fanbase consists of a bunch of pussy retards.

this is heresy in the world of metal, to have a band so great as amon amarth upstaged by a bunch of privately funded rich kids who have no concept of brvtal viking metal.

i feel sick to my stomach

people have fought against oppression for thousands of years, they have battled for the lives of their dead children.

they fought,

we can overthrow the venue through peacetalks.... amon amarth needs at least an hour set or fuck

we can possibly do a boycott, i'm sure if we had 100 amon amarth fans out front demanding if not amon being bumped up to headlining, but at LEAST give them a full hour on stage.

this is absolute bullshit

and if anyone wants to talk to me about the tailgate/bbq/picketing

aim me @ VANDAMMETOUGH

people have died for what they believe in.

this is WRONG

we do not deserve this as LOYAL FANS OF AMON AMARTH:worship:

we must demand longer stagetime for amon...displacing the home team of trivium

we are the people

we have the power

we hold the money, they are powerless without us.

its time to take a stand, and even though johan and the gang can't chime in due to tour deals.

this is such bullshit.

i hope to god trivium isn't getting more money...i will fight them (j/k)

but seriously, we need them to have an hour set

the last time i saw amon amarth wast in ATL in like 2003.

i need an hour of the band to fullfill my needs.

RAGE

***discuss***

PaganBlood said:

well, if somebody came with a good idea of how to do something logical about it then it would be worth a shot,

the only thing I can think of it is to have them start playing 30 min. earlier but that would probably require connections with the club manager and even then who's to say AA would do it as they might be too concerned upsetting the BIG rock stars COB

so if someone can arrange with the club in the next two days or so then I would talk to the band to see if they would go for it and do the one special set for the biggest AA fans which all coinsidently live in Tampa

Tomasz said:
well, if somebody came with a good idea of how to do something logical about it then it would be worth a shot,

the only thing I can think of it is to have them start playing 30 min. earlier but that would probably require connections with the club manager and even then who's to say AA would do it as they might be too concerned upsetting the BIG rock stars COB

so if someone can arrange with the club in the next two days or so then I would talk to the band to see if they would go for it and do the one special set for the biggest AA fans which all coinsidently live in Tampa

or let them play another 30 minutes after the show

I like your innitiative. It's a bit rude and out there... but what the hell, this is metal, right? If there's any musical genre that follows Darwins theory of survival of the fittest then it is this one. Actuall I should say strongest.. whatever... Give em hell, troopers!

This IS such an outrage! It really TEARS and DEVESTATES me when people who make more money than me are playing instruments! Stupid rich kids trying to playing music. Who do they think they are?

lets go shoot up a school because "those people" are playing music we don't like!

L33ch said:
Bastard how the hell am I going to get to Tampa within like 4 or 5 hours

do like i did and not show up in protest of both trivium taking headline over aa and in the fact that the aa set consist entirely of nothing but shit from vs and fon. one song from crusher wouldnt please me if I impaled jesus with a spicy turd during it. so instead, just save your money, gas, time, and wait for a better and more appropriate opportunity to go to the show and support your fav/one of band(s).

DemonsAndLies666 said:
do like i did and not show up in protest of both trivium taking headline over aa and in the fact that the aa set consist entirely of nothing but shit from vs and fon. one song from crusher wouldnt please me if I impaled jesus with a spicy turd during it. so instead, just save your money, gas, time, and wait for a better and more appropriate opportunity to go to the show and support your fav/one of band(s).

they did play one off of OSFTGH due to persistant pressure put on but certain imported/exported rednecks

DemonsAndLies666 said:
so instead, just save your money, gas, time, and wait for a better and more appropriate opportunity to go to the show and support your fav/one of band(s).

Your chances of seeing them again are slim ... how long can a great band stand being treated like a second grade band by having to tour/drive their own rented van, sleep in some rundown motel and eat the same catered crap food while some club owner rape them by asking 20% of the merch sale?
As for us, I was there at 1pm during lunch break and came back at 3pm to see if they needed shower or anything else, we even offered lodging for the night which was hard because they had to play Atlanta the next day.
AA would fit the next Nile tour better than the Trivium bill ... in my opinion they smoked both bands and I have yet to see any Bodom guys get out of their bus to greet the fans. As for Trivium, I cannot comment on how boring their set was ... maybe they had Sharon osbourne sucking them in the van.
AA guys remain some of the nicest people I got to meet, much nicer than many "big" local Florida bands who act as if the world owes them everything.

belgar you said it bitch! The AA guys are great down to earth guys who just wanna drink and play music for the love of it. Not like this other gay shit, AND howcome anyone on here hasnt said anything here about the singer/guitarist of COB being a total fag? look at the cunt he looks just like a girl. I wouldnt be suprised if people mistaken him for a girl just like the old hanson boys.