Amon Amarth comming to the states!

Amon Amarth is opening, and then Trivium *shutters* and then Bodom. I will say after all these years it's ABOUT FUCKING TIME I get to finally see Amon Amarth. The last time they came anywhere near here (Baltimore) was in 2003 with Nile and Kreator, and I still do this day regret not being able to drive or have anyone else interested in going. I hope they get more than 4 songs, with a legacy as they do there are so many fucking songs I want to hear that I just know they probably won't touch. It's alright though, it's AMON AMARTH, they cannot dissapoint. All Hail.

I can't wait. I'm seeing them at The Troc in Philly. Saw them last time they played The Troc on the Art of Noise II tour. They were awesome. I just hope that they will get to play a decent amount of time.

I was looking threw Ticketmaster for Amon Amarth shows and I see they are playing with Children of Bodom ((Two favourite bands)). I'm all hyped to go to the show(s). I'm goin to the show in Toronto. Possible the one again in December :headbang: ..if I can get a ride down from my 'rents :zombie: .

I can't figure out where the hell they are playing in Dallas, or even when. I've seen different websites list them as playing on December 1st, and 2nd...Looks like the 2nd. But different websites for both bands and venues list them as playing at multple clubs. They can't figure out where the hell they've been booked! Typical Dallas crap. Hopefully they'll get it sorted out soon.

I've seen them twice before, they do an incredible live show. I was lucky enough to see them "support" Deicide...only Deicide canceled as usual, so Amon Amarth got to headline that night. Amazing show! Can't wait to see some Fate Of Norns stuff live now.

Tomasz said:
of course, why wouldn't they

how far is Santa Ana from Hollywood? as I'd like to see them there as well

I would say about 50-60 minutes if there's no traffic. I'm going to the Santa Ana show for sure cuz that's my birthday that day. Santa Ana's venue is way nicer than hob though because it has seats and tables and free parking, unlike hollywood.

If you're going to both shows, MAKE SURE you have your tix already. These 2 shows are already sold out according to ticketmaster.

Brainkisser said:
Some of the dates:

CHILDREN OF BODOM, TRIVIUM, and AMON AMARTH:
November 18 - Englewood, CO @ Gothic Theatre

oh yeah I am seeing that concert. I already got the tickets. Kick ass I can't wait.:headbang:

They play Phoenix on the 26th but I'll still be in Europe then. Maybe I'll got to Houston to see them on the 3rd.

I would be seeing them play in poenix but i cant get off work. Although I am not as sad now that i know they will be opening and only get 30 minutes to play. I say fuck that they are way better than cob and trivium.

Impure616 said:
I would be seeing them play in poenix but i cant get off work. Although I am not as sad now that i know they will be opening and only get 30 minutes to play. I say fuck that they are way better than cob and trivium.

DUDE

Ah fuck it.

LEBOWSKI

Sure! Fuck it! That's your answer! Tattoo it on your forehead! Your answer to everything!

The Dude is heading for the door.

LEBOWSKI

Your "revolution" is over, Mr. Lebowski! The bums lost!