12.12 TBA
12.14 New York NY Irwing Plaza

11.12 Detroit MI Harpos

11.19 Salt Lake City UT Lo-Fi Cafe

11.25 San Francisco CA Slims

11.26 Santa Ana CA Galaxy Concert Theatre

12.03 Houston TX Meridian

12.10 Worchester MA Palladium

looking for some (cheap/free) accomodations in the above noted cities, any help/suggestions much appreciated

Haha, on the site, Olavi only writes that a tour with Children of bodom is confirmed. Unfortunately in the upcoming shows, it says supporting trivum as well. I just thought that was awesome that he did not include that ass band, but it was probably a mistake. Who knows.

Whos going to have the pleasure of watching me stand at the back for the Toronto show with my little homo buddies, and a hardcore kid who wants to wear girl pants to the show, which I asked him not to, but he will anyways, because hes "hardcore"...? Except Death in Fire...I would try to get front row for that...And probably get my ass kicked by some real Torontonian Vikings...Ill be the 6'1, 144 pound scrawny white kid with hockey hair wearing a slayer shirt, or amon amarth shirt...Good luck finding more than 1 guy like that at the concert...Actually maybe I wont be alone...Ive never been to a show...

EternalMetal said:
Who is headlining?
Technically, Children Of Bodom is the headliner. However, I read rumors that it's a double-headliner tour with Amon Amarth. I doubt it, but it'd be f***in' awesome if it is!

why does every1 here hate trivium.... i mean it's kinda differt sort of music but it's still good... there's more good bands out there than just viking bands.... not sayign they're bad.. noo AA's my favortie band by far

RampageSword said:
Technically, Children Of Bodom is the headliner. However, I read rumors that it's a double-headliner tour with Amon Amarth. I doubt it, but it'd be f***in' awesome if it is!

The Troc website shows AA being the opening band, then Trivium and CoB... Sucks... I wish AA was the headliner... I'll be at the Troc and the DC show, at the 9:30 club...

I almost had the chance to see them when i was still living in germany not to long ago.. but unfortunatly nobody wanted to go to the concert with me so i wasn't allowed.. stupid parents.. so that s**ked..

fabalmighty said:
why does every1 here hate trivium.... i mean it's kinda differt sort of music but it's still good... there's more good bands out there than just viking bands.... not sayign they're bad.. noo AA's my favortie band by far

No shit they're other bands besides viking bands....it's just why a put a metalcore band where it doesn't belong. :Smug:

they're putting a lot of odd bands together on tour now a days... i mean did anyone notice the list of bands for sounds of the underground?