Amon Amarth Tabs

AxeOfDarkness

Demons And Lies
Feb 15, 2003
Orlando Florida
Visit site
in the effort to keep something somewhat on topic, im gonna take request for anyone who wants an amon amarth song tabbed out on guitar. id find time to tab it out as an alternative for sleep as i have alot of trouble sleeping.
heres a list of what i know so far.

death in fire
stabwounds
silent gods
vs.the world
rainbow bridge
slopes of death
1000yrs
bloodshed
soon the world will cease to be (some of it, never bothered figuring it all out cuz my cd is fucked and skips half of it so i gre impatient)
risen from the sea
sound of eight hooves
fury divine
masters of war
last with pagan blood
god his son and holy whore
THE AVENGER!
legend of a banished man
amon amarth
victorious march
------------------------------
thats all i know at the moment (i may have missed some) but if theres something you want i can probably figure it out cuz generaly most the stuff is easy (or am i just that good?).
and dont ask me to tab releasing surturs fire solo cuz i dont know it and will prolly never learn it!

sure but i gotta tab them out though. and that takes time. i was only gonna tab it out if someone request it... but apparently someone is requesting all of them...
ill see what i can do

Did you post the 1000 years tab in here a while ago? I got that tab from a thread in here a ways back. And don't give up on ....and soon the world will cease to be, that would be great. When one of my CD scratches on a favorite song, I'll usually give up and download it from somewhere, I know it's not tr00 and all that bullshit, but I figure I've paid for it once already.

i got most of dif tabbed out. i just gotta get the solo right. i can play it right but when it comes to slowin it down so i can right it down i cant get it down right and its realy annoying! but ill have it tommorow maybe

ur pagan blood be pretty close hoyn but they dont use drop B. its normal B tunning (B,E,A,D,Gb,B) but you got it pretty much right other then that (of corse useing rule of 5th or circle of 5th whatever the fuck its called).

Did you post the 1000 years tab in here a while ago?
yeah i did. i proceeded to put that on metaltabs.com and its got a 5 star rating on there so i guess i did it right.... and theres also a tabit file of 100yrs on tabit.net in which this faggot name daedra stole my fucking tab right off the forum sight and put it on tabit claiming the tab to be his own..... and if he reading this... YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHIT YOU FUCKIN SCUM BAG! YOU COULD ATLEAST CREDITED ME U COCK SUCKER YOU! YOU LOWER ON MY SHIT LIST THEN MEKANE IS!
i think i got anger problems of some kind =\...
well anyway ill have somethin on here soon

Surtr said:
Has anyone bass-tabs of Amon Amarth??

There aren't many bass tabs available. The only ones I have seen are at www.mysongbook.com for GP.
Once I have seen a tab for Annihilation of Hammerfest but I forgot where...fuck.

Die einzige Möglichkeit wäre selbst schreiben. Ich hab mal welche rausgefunden (bin ja selber Bassist), nur hab ich die nie aufgeschrieben....doof. Wir könnten die auch zusammen schreiben, wenn du Bock hättest.