Question for someone who has seen AA on this tour

Aaaaaaw...thanks. Yeah, I am the sis, the proudest sis in the world. I'd be the one standing in the back at all the Vancouver and Seattle shows with the BIIIIIG grin on my face. Sappy as all Hel, huh?

Creenifier, I think they did. If they weren't 100% sold out, then it was very close. I think my husband will know, so I can ask him. On that subject, did you know that the sold out venue in Seattle crammed in 800 people in it, but the venue in Vancouver houses 1200 people, and when I asked the staff, it turns out the square footage of the venue in Vancouver is more than three times as big?! Apparently the promotor has difficulty finding a mid-sized venue in Seattle. I'd like to see some suggestions for bigger Seattle venues on this forum! Anyone?

Creenifier, I think they did. If they weren't 100% sold out, then it was very close. I think my husband will know, so I can ask him. On that subject, did you know that the sold out venue in Seattle crammed in 800 people in it, but the venue in Vancouver houses 1200 people, and when I asked the staff, it turns out the square footage of the venue in Vancouver is more than three times as big?! Apparently the promotor has difficulty finding a mid-sized venue in Seattle. I'd like to see some suggestions for bigger Seattle venues on this forum! Anyone?

I actually enjoyed Vancouver's venue as there is actually some room to headbang towards the middle/back where in Seattle you had to go home to headbang, rediculous. Seattle really needs a better venue for around 1000 people or so. Vancouver is perfect in my opinion as there is nothing wrong with being slightly oversized where it's not really visible.

Is that Johan in your Avatar??? How old was he?
No, I agree with you - I like Croatian Cultural Centre - they even had a breeze in there this time - but to think that El Corazon tries to cram in almost as many people in that so much smaller space is insane. You're right, no headbanging there! The neighbours are trying to get the Vancouver veune shut down, though!

Btw, the woman in front of me brought her baby with her in a snugli on her belly to the Seattle show. I have to remember that trick - people tried not to squish her... Mama was trying to cover baby's ears with her hands, though, like it would help.

Ozzloaf, two or so I think. See, even fierce vikings have cute moments...

I think someone has a little crush *giggles*

Little? No major. Johan Hegg and Zakk Wylde are my dream guys :p

That is no secret. Ask Johan, I met him and giggled like a retard and blushed like a school girl. Only one other guy has gotten that reaction out of me and he was my first boyfriend and I was 11. Oddly he had long blonde hair and blue eyes...strange :loco:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Us Vikings don't call it cute, we call it fierce. "Cute" can ruin a guys' image and self esteem, don't ya know?

How true, because I myself hate the word "cute" I'm not 6.

Ok let's try this....

Your brother has never ceased being fierce and his cuteness in his younger years has matured and grown into a gorgeous manly man!

*wonders if she has officially sucked up enough with that statement*

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Us Vikings don't call it cute, we call it fierce. "Cute" can ruin a guys' image and self esteem, don't ya know?

Mmm, yes, and fierce as a button does not have the same ring to it, either. ;)

Me, not born a viking (maybe I am one by choice) I am called fierce more often than cute and I learnt to live with it. :heh: I kinda like it.

*edit* Big moment of muppetry. I did know Johan is Tyra's brother but just realised about the avatar three posts ago.