Fuck.

PaganThunder

Wotansvolk
Jul 6, 2003
Melbourne, Australia
Visit site
Fucking shit. Last night, was going into the city by train to see my mate's band play (and it was their cd launch), and i had my Amon Amarth - With oden...hoodie on, but it got to fuckin hot so i took it off, and being the drunk/stoned cunt i was i fucking left it on the train. I hadnt slept in about 30 hours, i only noticed when i changed trains, bit of a cunt. I just hop that hoodie goes to someone who likes amon amarth and not just some cock thats going to throw it in the bin or some shit.

it's all ok though,my mate placed an order with metal blade today and ordered another hoodie for me, so technically its not a big loss. But even still, i wont put my AA car sticker on my car becasue i want to sell it in the next 6 months and i'd hate to put it on and whoever buys it just rips it off, seems like such a waste.

And to top it off, after a shit train ride, losing my hoodie, we got the the train stop we needed to get to and realised it was to late to make it to the gig, what a fuck.

So if anyone in melb finds or knows of someone finding an AA hoodie let me know! (which is very unlikeyl).

\m/

Yeah, the railroad head office usually keep things in a lost and found.

I hear you, though. Like I've said earlier, some religious idiot at my kids' school unceremoniously peeled my sticker off my car. I know I can buy a new one, but that's not the point. I liked THAT one.

If he peels it off your own car you are free to wreck his face. Man I'd be so pissed.

Yeah, I was beyond pissed, so I bought a license plate frame with the same text that screws on to the car (I dare anyone to try and peel that off!!) and then I put an even more irreverend sticker where the old one used to be. And while I was at the site where I bought those two items, I also found a nice hoodie with one of those Jesus fish, you know, 'cept this is a viking fish with a nice Gungnir-like spear with two Jesus fish speated on it. I bought that, too.
Anyhow, the point is that sometimes you just have stuff, like an AA hoodie, that even if you can get the same item to replace it, it's just not the same. I sure hope PaganThunder gets his hoodie back, cuz I know what it feels like. Someone recently stole a pair of my work pants and kneepads off my laundry line (!!wtf?!!), and I remember thinking what PaganThunder thought - Fuck! I hope whoever ripped them off actually puts them to use rather than throws them in the bin - but what are the chances of one of the local bums are 5'6" 120 lbs and can fit my workpants, though? Then it's a waste of a good pair of pants/hoodie and the money someone paid for them/it, even it they/it can be replaced. Whatever - the point is that I totally get what dude is saying, and I sure hope he gets his hoodie back.

I need something good and irreverent to cover up the Bush sticker my supervisor put on the work car when it was his. So this store, var er den?
And for some reason, I thought you were tall... but anyway, that sounds more like a jackasses' idea of a prank then someone stealing from need. Either that or you've got a creepy stalker :p

At least if it was a member of the forums you could take comfort in the fact that it would be treated right and worn with dignity.

it's all ok though,my mate placed an order with metal blade today and ordered another hoodie for me
How long do the orders from Metalblade take to get down here in Melbourne? It would take a week or two wouldn't it?
I ordered a hoodie too and just wondering.

Bates, it was on Cafépress. I think I searched under "Swedish sweater", since I was looking for a specific shirt for my older brother.

Fucking shit. Last night, was going into the city by train to see my mate's band play (and it was their cd launch), and i had my Amon Amarth - With oden...hoodie on, but it got to fuckin hot so i took it off, and being the drunk/stoned cunt i was i fucking left it on the train. I hadnt slept in about 30 hours, i only noticed when i changed trains, bit of a cunt. I just hop that hoodie goes to someone who likes amon amarth and not just some cock thats going to throw it in the bin or some shit.

it's all ok though,my mate placed an order with metal blade today and ordered another hoodie for me, so technically its not a big loss. But even still, i wont put my AA car sticker on my car becasue i want to sell it in the next 6 months and i'd hate to put it on and whoever buys it just rips it off, seems like such a waste.

And to top it off, after a shit train ride, losing my hoodie, we got the the train stop we needed to get to and realised it was to late to make it to the gig, what a fuck.

So if anyone in melb finds or knows of someone finding an AA hoodie let me know! (which is very unlikeyl).

\m/
Holy shit dude I found it when I was on a train going to somewhere in California. Somehow that train went across the water and onto US land. Oden (hoodie) was calling my name.

lol wow man that really sucks ass.. reminds me of the time i went to a Dragonforce concert and i took off the new dragonforce shirt that i bought there because it was getting WAY too damn hot in there... and some jackoff fucking stole it... good thing i had another one lol