Amon Amarth Tatts

Yeah, I'm with Yorkeh - a tat artist should be able to copy the pattern from the back of the booklet, re-size it to your specifications and so on, so unless you don't own the CD cover, just bring it down before you want the tat and give the dude some time to work on it.

hmmm... i cant say that getting a tattoo is painful... i mean for me it felt really great and that is part of the addictive part of it for me.. i have Mjollnir tattooed on my right hand

band tatts arent ridiculous, especially if they've been a massive part in your musical direction and taste. Amon amarth would be the only band i'd want to tattoo on myself though. Showing that much dedication just means you're gonna keep it forever and always look back on it remembering who you were back then, and i aint ashamed of who i am so i wouldnt care about looking back on it. But each to their own i guess.

Not a bad ramble for someone who's smashed.

\m/

this ramble actually made me decide on getting the tatt soon. i been pondering it for a while untill i read that. thx

Yeah, I didn't think it was painful either, but everyone I know that's got them in different places say it depends on where you put 'em. Some places are supposedly very painful, the inside forearm being one of those. And I suppose it matters how big the thing is, too, cuz the longer you sit, the more adrenaline= the more pain.

lol that is half of the reason i get the tattoo... same thing with piercings... i think that if someone cant take the pain then they are just whining and are little pussies... same thing with people who refuse to fight me live steel when i want to sparr... but hey i guess thats just me heh

lol thankx man.... i am dedicating just about my whole body to Norse art.. lol i am going to be one big ass canvas for Depictions of the Aesir and my ancestor Erik the Red... i am getting atleast one tattoo of him because i am a direct descendant of him..

Knarfi? 1 rune? Man i had that idea, getting 2 Odal runes on both shoulders, trust me man when the time comes you'll want something more. Dont get me wrong, that would be nuts, but i had the same idea like i said but now its completely changed. Im going to get Victory or Valhalla across the bottom of my back in Runes.

Then again you can always add to it if you think of something that will go with it.

My tatts are getting drawm up (well at least my AA one) tonight so i'll probably get it started hopefully next week, i just got a digi camera for my birthday the other day so if i can figure the fucker out i'll whack a pic up for ya when its done!

\m/

Yeah i thought about binding the runes. If i would get something written in runes, i would probably want it in old norse though.. Thats the tricky part :lol:
Anyway as i said before, i see myself too young to make the dicision for a tattoo

you'r neevr to young for a tatt man, if i had the money back in the day and time time and i wasnt so lay hah i would have gotten the odal runes on my shoulder blades, its not that im glad i didnt get them i've just thought of other stuff to add/do.