Amon Amarth Tatts

PaganThunder

Wotansvolk
Jul 6, 2003
Melbourne, Australia
Visit site
i think i remember seeing a thread on this already ages ago. But i cant be fucked hunting for it, is Clint/PaganBlood the only mad cunt with an AA tatt? IF 1 day my body decides to actually keep the weight im trying to put on then i reckon ill get the Amon Amarth logo on my chest or something. But yeah anyone else if you've got them show the pics (unless your tatts are below the belt and above your knee).

Anyone else considering an AA tatt? As in REALLY contemplating gettin one.

\m/

There've been a bunch of people with AA tatts on the AA site before the new version was launched

band tatts arent ridiculous, especially if they've been a massive part in your musical direction and taste. Amon amarth would be the only band i'd want to tattoo on myself though. Showing that much dedication just means you're gonna keep it forever and always look back on it remembering who you were back then, and i aint ashamed of who i am so i wouldnt care about looking back on it. But each to their own i guess.

Not a bad ramble for someone who's smashed.

\m/

The only names I would tattoo on myself would be those of my sons. Unfortunately, I have high standards and a low budget, as well as a borderline irrational dislike of needles, so I don't have any tats anyway. :p

I did a search for tatoo threads but I couldn't find the good one that had a bunch of pictures of them. Mostly just talk about stuff like in this one. Let's see some fuckin' pictures damnit!! :mad:

well you're going to have to wait a while beore i do mine.

im starting out with gettin Yggdrasil up my left, fore-arm, and Munin & Hugin on either shoulder. With the Amon Amarth logo inbetween my shoulder blades, blended in with a big Mjollnir behind the AA logo, not sure where i'll go after that.

At least thats one of my ideas anyway.

\m/

im starting out with gettin Yggdrasil up my left, fore-arm, and Munin & Hugin on either shoulder. With the Amon Amarth logo inbetween my shoulder blades, blended in with a big Mjollnir behind the AA logo, not sure where i'll go after that.

\m/

You should have a tattoo of Fenrir on your arm, biting it off:lol:

\m/
Do yourself a favour: For your first tat, stay off the inside of your forearm, or you likely won't want another one.

Mine's on the bicep of my sword arm. If I had a pic, I'd post it, but I am always the one working the camera. For the next one, I'd like to do some kind of design incorporating my initials with Johan's and my other brother, Thomas' initials, maybe something like one set of initials for each tip in one of the triangles on a valknot. Then I could do my two kids' and my hubby's initials for the other valknot, but I am not done designing it in my mind yet - it could just as well end up being a sword running down my spine with the pommel on the back of my beck and the tip ending in my ass crack. The important part is that it has Johan and Thomas and I together. I'd like it on my lower back this time, but I am waiting until I graduate. It'll be my trophy for completing my degree, in recognition of my earning a nice momento for my efforts, but also, it's a recognition of my brothers.
It's sort of O/T, but not really, since Johan will be in there somewhere...

Sounds similar to one I've been slowly but surely designing, has my sons' names in a ring around, well, that's the part I can't seem to make my mind up on. Every time I come up with an idea, I get halfway done and decide it sucks. Of course, then comes the fun part of needles.... The Bates doesn't like the needles. And all the artists I know well enough to trust are back in New England. The ones at all the places here make me feel old.... damn kids.

The needles are nuttin' if you pick the right spot. At least I thought they were quite pitiful on the agony scale. Mind you, I also thought natural childbirth x 2 was only a six of ten or so on that scale, so maybe I'm not a good example...never mind, what I was getting at was picking the right spot. A couple of my friends have had several tats and decided that the inside of the forearm was so not a good idea.

One of Johan's bestest friends in the world, "Fester" on this forum, had one of his most fave musicians sign his leg, then he had someone tattoo the autograph on permanently. I must admit, I think that's kind of cool. There's a very funny story that comes with that topic, something about a very drunk Fester and a press conference, but that's totally OT.

cheers Tyra. Yeah i was thinkin of starting with the amon amarth logo inbeetween my shoulder blades first with the Mjollnir blended into the background. My arms arent big enough for tatts yet, i need to gain some serious weight before i start on my arms and legs.

i also had a mate who had a Strapping young lad tattoo and when we met Devin Townsend he signed just under my mates tatt, he was gonna get the signature tattooed on but it smudged. Hopefully in a few weeks ill start my tatts and i'll keep ya updated on how it goes.

\m/

Hey there, Im getting a tattoo of the pattern that is on the backside of the With Oden on our Side cover,
its one of them snakelike things, but I have one problem:

I cant find the picture of the backside anywhere on the internet, and I need that picture in order to send it to the tattoostudio... so I need your help
where can I find it?

Stay Heavy... Gain Weight!