ATTN: TAMPA SHOW-GOERS

Well the main reason I asked how the hell I was going to be there that soon was because I'm all the way over here in the Netherlands :þ

If I could have made it somehow, I definitely would've went.

yeah i met children of bodom b4 the tempe show and i asked hey gunna play black widow? and alexi replied rudely NO and im like ok and Janne said NO WE DONT EVEN KNOW IT! uhm ok....and then im like how about warheart? and alexi said HOW ABOUT NO? (fucking dick) if that wasnt bad enough my friend commented on them knowing it when they played with iced earth alexi replied WE DIDNT PLAY IT THEN...bullshit it was your second song asshole as well as warheart was in your set...only jaska was cool really made me sad glad i was wearing my save us from the wrath of the norsemen shirt and managed to meet AA and they were cool as fuck got pics and signed promo posters thanks children of bodom for being dicks and loseing a fan its ok mtv will spawn more and theyll get bored and you will never have a true fans...and btw alexi it was me who missed by 2 inchs with that water bottle
i posted this on cob sites only to have it almost instantly deleted hahaah!

i know you're in netherlands. just thought i would use that as a way to ease my way back into the forum and mention something using my superior intellect. (something tells me i spelled intellect wrong. whatever, if you dont like it than you can eat shit and die). but, yeah. i was gonna go to the show but i just didnt see it being worth while. i bet 90% of the fans there didnt even know aa had albums prior to vs the world, were also trivium fans, and were between the ages of 16 and 12. i have some "friends" who rode out there but i was not interested because they arent even cool people. all they know about aa is pursuit of vikings and claim to be the biggest fans ever. im like "Bitches! shut the fuck up. its cool you support them and shit but everyone knows that paganblood is the biggest aa fan ever! besides look at this. its a autographed drumstick of Mr.Fredrick Anderson both used and abused by." and some other unneccessary comments. anyway they look pretty gay, act pretty gay, and all they talk about is rick james and dave chappell. and when they realize that i am way cooler than them and everyone else thinks they are stupid they comment "Jesse likes buck cherry" realy loud which i think is great because i dont even know who that is. anyway, im gonna lead a revolution at this obituary show tomorrow. you just watch... its gonna revolve.... and stuff....

but you guys talked them into playing victorious march? unreal. i remember when they didnt take requests even when you guys bought them some beers. im suprised you were able to do that and couldnt boo trivium off stage. thats the only reason i wanted to go was to boo them off stage. woulda been quite the accomplishment. aa comes back out. rips a whole in the earth. smashes our brains into liquidy old people bag food. i forget whats its called... IV or something. whatever.

Hails tomorrow for obituary... and heres to hoping they dont play anything from frozen in time.