France sucks !

The Child Of Bodom said:
Yesterday a friend of mine told me that a stupid song from a hip-hop R&B band named "Tragedy" was on the top of the sales in france for this week just before "Star Academy". OUTRAGE !
I just wanna know how it's in your country (United States, Europe, Australia or wherever) !
With that information I'll be able to make my choice and emigrate as soon as I can -

TY

The Child Of Bodom

Off course if in a country CoB is high on this chart i'll come in no time !!!
there's some stupid asshole...

Well.. I must say that I got kinda a little bit disappointed when I moved to Norway... It wasn't AS metal as I thought. It's true that you can see Satyricon live every second week ( :yuk: ) (at least in Oslo) and you see a lot of metalheads on the street... but sometimes I feel they're too much 'evil and misanthropic' (quoting Kimberly from Sinergy when they played in Oslo one year ago :lol: ) I think my hometown was much more metal :headbang: :cry:

I think stuff like Turboneger, Hellacopters and so on is far much more popular around here... I don't know if it's that different in Sweden and Finland... maybe in Finland?

RIGHTO ..finland and sweden!!! and i suppose usa is the worst..just a rap and numetal making corporate machine...

The Child Of Bodom said:
Norway also rocks but if I remember well is not in the European Union so I guess it's hard to enter and settle there !
It's easy to settle here as long as you're from EU/USA and plan to stay here to work. Not that easy if you intend to stay here as a student... I managed tho :)
As for those not from EU or US... I think you must have signed a job contract AND got the permission to stay in the country BEFORE you are in Norway... that might take weeks or months :eek: