Ticket Update

I have every intention of attending beyond a shadow of a doubt, but this year I can't blindly buy my ticket so far in advance. It worked for VIII and I ended up going, but last year things got tough closer to the date and I couldn't afford to go, but neither was I able to sell my ticket, so there was the money tossed out the window for me.

I'm the only family within a 6 hour drive around to take care of my sick father. He looks like he's doing better every day, getting more independent and able to do things for himself, which is why I feel it's safe to solidify plans for MDF in May, but even if I have the money for my ticket right now in my wallet, I have no idea how he's going to be doing later in the year. So I can't buy a ticket this early, because I have no idea if he's going to be all right and able to function on his own for a weekend in September. He's the deciding factor in all of this.

Though, I look forward to this show more and more each day - as long as his health permits, I will definitely be going to Atlanta this year!

I can't get into the progpowerusa.com website. I have tried, Firefox, IE, and throwing 120 dollars at the monitor. Nothing works. The browsers all say the website cannot be found. Help.:mad:

I can't get into the progpowerusa.com website. I have tried, Firefox, IE, and throwing 120 dollars at the monitor. Nothing works. The browsers all say the website cannot be found. Help.:mad:
I assume this is pertaining to your home computer? Have you tried from other locations? It could be your ISP's DNS.

Check your internet settings.
Control Panel > Network Connections

Right click and choose "Properties" on whatever shows up. Should be along the lines of "Local Area Connection"

Go to "Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)" and hit the Properties button.

Are your DNS settings set to "Obtain DNS server address automatically" or does it have some numbers under the "Use the following DNS server addresses?"

If it has the latter, select the automatic settings and try then.
If it has the former, go to http://www.opendns.com/ and set that up.

Thank you very much, jibrille. My firewall settings were causing the problem. All is well now, huzzah!:kickass:

Perhaps next time try inserting your cash into one of the disk slots. Either that or perhaps they only take credit cards?

Anyway, welcome to PPUSA!

-MetalRose