Tickets: For Sale/Wanted

I have one Gold Badge for sale. One of our regulars could not make it. It would only be for this year. I would still retain the rights for the future. PM an offer if interested.
Pat

Due to a few financial issues this year

:yuk: Selling a house :yuk: And not selling it yet,

I have 1 Gold Badge and 1 Regular ticket to sell.

PM me if you're interesting in buying them OR better yet, you want to buy a beautiful cape cod with a huge party room that has a large back porch.

:cry::cry::ill::cry::cry:

Hello all,

I have 2 sets of tickets for all 4 nights available that I need to sell ASAP !

2 Wed night pre party,
2 Hellish Rock Tour,
and 2 Main Event tix .... Need to Sell !!!

If there are any interested buyers, send me a private message,, or email

Kwiatek@runbox.com

"JANUSZ"

Due to a few financial issues this year

:yuk: Selling a house :yuk: And not selling it yet,

I have 1 Gold Badge and 1 Regular ticket to sell.

PM me if you're interesting in buying them OR better yet, you want to buy a beautiful cape cod with a huge party room that has a large back porch.

:cry::cry::ill::cry::cry:

Oh yes and a Reserved room at:
Courtyard Atlanta Midtown/Georgia Tech

PM Me

Hi friends,

All of a sudden, I have a spare pair of regular tickets. I am asking for less than the total of face value plus convenience charge! The pair is going for $110 which is what I paid for them. Payment will be taken in money order only. Please reply to me in a PM if interested. I have it set so I get an e-mail alert and will respond to you.

Thank you in advance

:cry:Our plans to attend cannot be, sooooo regretfully we have
For sale:

set of 2 tickets to the festival both nightsFriday and Saturday
set of 2 tickets to Thursday Hellish Rock

Hoping to sell as a complete set, for what we paid.
Also walking distance reservations at Marriot midtown suites on 14th near Starbucks to transfer to buyer

PM us here

Something has come up and unfortunately my friends and I will not be able to come down, so we are selling the progpower tickets and 4 of our gamma ray / helloween tickets. :erk:

All will be sold at face value or best offer contact swwrproductions@gmail.com

I have 4 Helloween Gamma Ray tickets and 5 friday progpower tickets and 5 saturday tickets

One two day pass, price starts at face value (with originating Ticketmaster fees included): $131.

In line with supply and demand economics, the best price after 5 days will be accepted. PM me for more info or email me (william.mcada(at)Gmail.com)

Paypal is the most convenient form of payment. Shipping will be US Registered Mail w/Delivery Confirmation.

Thanks!

Hey all, I'm looking to buy a 2-day pass for the '08 Prog Power fest, don't care if it's the gold badge or regular. Please send me a private message if you're looking to sell one. Thanks!
I HAVE 2 TICKETS FOR ALL 4 NIGHTS !

LET ME KNOW IF YOUR STILL INTERESTED ... I NEED TO GET RID OF THESE TICKETS BECAUSE I UNFORTUNALTY CANNOT GO !

KWIATEK@RUNBOX.COM

Sacred Dawn got booked to play a show on the same weekend as Progpower so I unfortunately can't attend Progpower this year. I have a pair of Gold passes for friday and saturday night. If interested please contact me via e-mail at info@sacreddawn.net. $280 for the pair.

I still have 2 Hellish Rock and the Festival Tickets. I'm asking $356 (face value plus ticketing fees). Paypal OK.

Gotta sell 'em soon so please respond by the end of the week before I list them elsewhere. Preference to those buying the whole thing. I also have reservations at the festival hotel - Best Western, Peachtree, which it should be possible to transfer.

Contact me at: markor90@yahoo.com

Hi everybody, I have 2 festival tickets for the 2 nights (Friday and Saturday).

I paid $266.15.

Give me $200.00 and they're yours!

Any takers? Please e-mail me at jacontre[at]mac.com

Hey guys, my lil cus ended up breaking his legs and won't be able to attend the show. He's selling his gold badge for cheap! Send me an offer via PM or email me zedowns(AT)gmail(DOT)com

I REALLY hate to do this, but it looks like I'm gonna be too broke to be able to go...and I'm in a bit of a tight spot for cash right now, as well, due to having to pay for my car being towed yesterday.

I have tickets for both the Hellish Rock show and the actual PPUSA show, and I'll sell them together for face value + fees, for a total of $181.75. I will consider the closest reasonable offer as well, but please keep in mind that I'm only selling because I'm really tight for cash.

Please email me at: warriorofmetal [at] gmail [.] com with "PPUSA IX Tickets" in the subject line.

EDIT: Price Drop to $165