Tickets now on sale!

I have next to no vacation days available anytime soon but... I'm actually considering how to get out of work and fly out to California (I'm in South Florida), JUST so I can see this show!!:headbang:

What is the closest airport to the venue?
This could be almost to craziest thing I've done :loco: but this show sounds like it will be SOOOO cool - I know I'd kick myself for weeks if I didn't at least TRY to get out there!!

Hey Burke,

The closest Airport is Oakland International. If you hook up with some other folks flying in you might be able to share a cab or shuttle to the gig. I should have a few ideas about hotels near by this week.

South Florida! That's a gaunt! Well, we would be honored to have you there and I'm sure it will be a show that all will enjoy!

Thanks for being a fan,

Doug

Doug,
Man, I've been into you guys since BLUEPRINT - I ordered that through Magna Carta records back around 96/97 I think - back when they had paper flyer catalogs and you couldn't even do online ordering yet!!! (sending in a check and a note about what you wanted - how 'stone age'!!:tickled: ) So I'd guess I'm a veteran if oyu could call it that.

You guys have ALWAYS been a favorite band of mine ever since and I am STILL blown away by how kick-ass the new CD is. (and In The Dark is one of my favorite songs EVER)

I'm gonna try my best - not sure exactly how I can pull it off but I'm gonna take my shot! (just hope tickets don't sell out before I know if I can do it or not!)

Try and find out ASAP and I'll save you one. Not sure how many are going to be sold to be honest, but obviously I have some pull. I'll make special arrangements for those coming a long way if I can.

Let me know soon,

Doug

Burke said:
I have next to no vacation days available anytime soon but... I'm actually considering how to get out of work and fly out to California (I'm in South Florida), JUST so I can see this show!!:headbang:

What is the closest airport to the venue?
This could be almost to craziest thing I've done :loco: but this show sounds like it will be SOOOO cool - I know I'd kick myself for weeks if I didn't at least TRY to get out there!!
No..no, not crazy, you're just a fanatic! I think I posted earlier that I'll be taking Friday 3/12 off, even if I have to send a death certificate in to my boss. I live in Alameda which is right between the Oakland Airport and Imusicast, and I'll be glad to do some shuttling if we can arrange it. You can even choose which CD you want to play (but I don't have Break yet, so you may want to bring it along!)

I'm so :D thrilled, I want to do whatever I can to convince you all to attend! Just imagine...JUST ENCHANT...AT HOME!!!! And this is such a great area--it's so beautiful, and we *ahem* produce the BEST music! Plan to come earlier if you want to see Dream Theater at the Warfield in SF, on, I believe 3/5. And Opeth is coming too. (Dang, forgot the Pink section!) Okay, end of silly-headed gushing for now!

Kristin
via Enchant-crazed dragon

I hope tickets will still be available for a little while as I am trying to monitor the airfares from Minneapolis, MN to Oakland or SF airport for Friday or Saturday til Sunday or Monday and the rates are a little pricey still ($287 is still the lowest I've seen in my searches). As luck would have it, Dream Theater is playing my hometown the very night of this show, lol. But I've thought about it and I most certainly would prefer to see this show but I'll admit, spending $70 vs spending $300 is hard to face, esp considering I have not missed a local DT show since 1994 and Dt has skipped my hometown the last 2 tour legs but alas, this Enchant show is 2 hours and for a DVD and meeting the band etc I don't think I should wonder which show I'd regret missing more. Besides, DT is touring this summer anyway, but it does remind me of November 2002 having already bought and booked my plane ticket and festival ticket for ProgPowerUSA 3.0 to see Pain of Salvation in Atlanta and it just so happens Peter Gabriel is booked to play Minneapolis for the 1st time in his career (solo and Genesis tours included) and it comes on the same Friday evening of PoS at ProgPowerUSA. Man I wish I could beam in and out of the State Theater in Minneapolis to IMusicCast or something but Gene Roddenberry's theories haven't come to fruition yet damnit!

I hope I make it to this and tickets are still available once I can book an affordable airfare. I love Enchant, went to NEARFEST 2002 primarily to see them alone and I really want to be there for this show too!

Kyle

Soundscape said:
luck would have it, Dream Theater is playing my hometown the very night of this show, lol.
Kyle
So Kyle, make it last! DT is playing Friday, March 5th at the Warfield in San Francisco, one of the best venues around! I expect Enchant will be playing there one day soon! Lots of other great small clubs to check out too...

Kristin
via venue-hopping dragon

Doug: How many tickets are available? Some friends have to wait another day or two before commiting to the gig...I told them not to wait very long!

It took me about a minute to order mine!

NOTE: imusicast is Will Call only...they are not going to be mailing out physical tickets. They just have a list of purchasers names at the door. It's a bit of a pain this was as it takes a little while for everyone waiting in line before the doors open...

Here's the deal on Will Call at I-Musicast. They only have one line. So when you get there get in it. When you get to the door tell them your name and they will give you your ticket and let you in. If you come to the show with out a ticket and it's not sold out, you buy one then and there. It's the same whether you buy now or later. Same price, same amount of time in line.

Now as far as how many tickets are available...I don't know. I think the place holds around 250 but I could be wrong. Could be more or less. It's not big, I can tell you that. So if you want to come to the show...and have a guarantee that you get in, buy your ticket in advance.

Doug

We've got the room booked, and we just bought our tickets Monday!
...all that's left now is the airfare and we're set!

Both me and Sheri are thrilled to see Enchant live after seeing the last performance in Fremont nearly 7 years ago! :D

\m/
Dustin

CarnivalMan said:
NOTE: imusicast is Will Call only...they are not going to be mailing out physical tickets. They just have a list of purchasers names at the door. It's a bit of a pain this was as it takes a little while for everyone waiting in line before the doors open...
Good to know! I was planning on buying a ticket just to support the band (and on the outside chance that I could make it), intending to then make it available later to anyone who wanted it for free. Sounds like it would have to go unused if I did that. Thanks for the info.

-matt
np: Winger - Loosen Up

Viadragon said:
So Kyle, make it last! DT is playing Friday, March 5th at the Warfield in San Francisco, one of the best venues around! I expect Enchant will be playing there one day soon! Lots of other great small clubs to check out too...

Kristin
via venue-hopping dragon
I wish. I have rent to pay,etc I suppose if I took vacation, although I dunno what I would do in the bay area all week. Lol, between seeing The Musical Box in Milwaukee on March 24th, a family vacation to Scottsdale,AZ for a few days 18-22nd, my employer would think I quit if I took a week off in the bay area as well. The month of March is and would be 1 travel day after another. But you only live once, I dunno I suppose I could check airfares and see if they are lower flying in a week early and consider using the whole week for paid time off (although I only get 12 days a year so this 3 weeks stretch in March will eat up most my vacation time for the year). I still dunno what I would do, although I atleast have family in the bay area I could probably stay with.

Kyle

Viadragon said:
No..no, not crazy, you're just a fanatic! I think I posted earlier that I'll be taking Friday 3/12 off, even if I have to send a death certificate in to my boss. I live in Alameda which is right between the Oakland Airport and Imusicast, and I'll be glad to do some shuttling if we can arrange it. You can even choose which CD you want to play (but I don't have Break yet, so you may want to bring it along!)

I'm so :D thrilled, I want to do whatever I can to convince you all to attend! Just imagine...JUST ENCHANT...AT HOME!!!! And this is such a great area--it's so beautiful, and we *ahem* produce the BEST music! Plan to come earlier if you want to see Dream Theater at the Warfield in SF, on, I believe 3/5. And Opeth is coming too. (Dang, forgot the Pink section!) Okay, end of silly-headed gushing for now!

Kristin
via Enchant-crazed dragon

Dammit dammit dammit...... I've been putting this off waiting to see what I could do but...... there is no way I can pull off the crazy 'run across the country for a concert' trip. I just can't make it happen for a variety of reasons and I am so bummed about it.....:yell:

I know I'll be able to buy the DVD but it just won't be the same. Seeing ENCHANT live is something I HAVE to do but it looks like this show just isn;t the time.

Doug, I just want to say a BIG HUGE thank you for the offer of putting a ticket aside for me on the chance I could make it. It really meant alot and I wish I could be there at the show to support you guys and show you what and serious ENCHANT fan I am. Thanks and thanks to you and the band for making music that truly enriches my life.

Viadragon - would have loved to have come out and hung with cool Enchant fans (psychos?... :loco: ) like yourself but it is not to be. I'd say make sure you enjoy the show but why the heck would I have to do THAT?!? :tickled:

All you fellow Enchant fans take care.
DAVE

I can't believe I am posting again - and posting THIS message, of all things. I don't know how I did it but I got SO pissed off at seeing my above post actually in print here on the forum after I put it up, I just knew I had to do something about it.

I have just been through three of the craziest hours of my life........ and somehow.... somehow........

:OMG:
I pulled it off..... I actually did some kinda Superman thing and flew so fast, I stopped the planet from spinning - or something like that anyways.

I will BE THERE the weekend of March 13th to see Enchant live and in the flesh.

Yes yes yes yes yes yes. I've been busting my ass here at work the past few days getting ready for a sales conference my company is having at the end of this week - but I pushed everything aside and got down to business - and after making a deal with one of Satan's flunkies, dropping some decent coin on some plane airfare, and getting tickets from the I-Music site for the show, I am good to go - and yes, ticketS - cause a good buddy of mine who was only just recently inducted into the world of ENCHANT is coming with me! South Florida is going to represent in Cally come March! :headbang:

So it wasn't easy, but I will not be missing the concert event of the decade. I'm going to be there.
All I need is some advice about a hotel (hopefully clean, cheap, and close to the venue) and some input on transportation from the Oakland airport to the hotel/venue area. Me and my buddy are getting in Friday around noon.

Man, I'm so nuts right now - feel like I just drank a whole pot of coffee - went from completely hopeless to completely ecstatic in just a few hours. I really need to get back to work though - gonna be a late night tonight, but it'll be worth it.

I'll see all you fellow Enchant fans in a month and a half!!!

DAVE