Tickets now on sale!

Hi Dave,

:D YESSS!!!! That's fabulous news!! I've been sitting here in my little bubble of ecstasy crossed with guilt--that I live so close, but that so many of the Enchanted live so far away...Hey, if I happen to find a winning lotto ticket in the street, I'll treat everyone to a trip out west...

Kristin
Via dragon--joining in Dave's dance of joy:hotjump:

Dave,
I just reserved a room at the Courtyard by Marriot that Sean F. (Drummer Extraordinaire!) suggested in his thread - only 6 miles from Oakland (in Emeryville which is supposed to be real nice) and supposedly not too far from the Oakland airport - the cheapest room was $94 or so and that's what I snagged.
So I have my room for friday and saturday night and I'm set!

Back to my dance of joy!! :hotjump:

Did you call them directly, or get the tickets through some other service?

I'm hoping to be able to get everything taken care of this week. :Spin:

Crap - sorry dude - meant to put this in my last post. I went through Expedia.com - I do most of my travel through them. Just put in hotels in that city in California and it's one of the first four listed.

Get on there and grab that room!! :headbang:

Hiya,

Those hotels that Sean suggested are in a great location, and pretty new. They generally have either a view of the SF bay, or the Berkeley hills. The area motels aren't much cheaper, and no view! Emeryville is in the middle of everything, Berkeley (lots of great cd and bookstores!) SF...lots to do...it's just the best place to be!

Y'all come out, eh?:wave:

Kristin
Via dragon welcome wagon...

Viadragon said:
So Kyle, make it last! DT is playing Friday, March 5th at the Warfield in San Francisco, one of the best venues around! I expect Enchant will be playing there one day soon! Lots of other great small clubs to check out too...

Kristin
via venue-hopping dragon
Hello, yeah I agree I love the Warfield as well as the Fillmore and American Music Hall. Saw Opeth last saturday at The Fillmore it was awesome!! Oh yeah BTW I got my tix for Enchant tonight, been a long time fan and I really look forward to seeing them live.

Bear<-----Friend of Zero Hour

DT Jesus said:
What's the musical box? Just curious 'cos I'm from milwaukee...

-matt
absolutely fantastic Peter Gabriel-era Genesis tribute band. They use the actual slide show and costuming as Genesis did. They are from Montreal and have never played the Midwest, so the Milwaukee show is a show I could not pass up. I'd highly suggest trying to go if tickets are still available. There was some discussion on the email list I setup about a 2nd show possibly in Milwaukee depending if the show on the 24th sold out. Let me know Matt if you are going, I'll have to look for you. I remember meeting you at ProgPower and I did 1 or 2 reviews on your website (I'm not sure how good at writing cd reviews I am, sorry that I have not written more).

Kyle

Bear said:
Hello, yeah I agree I love the Warfield as well as the Fillmore and American Music Hall. Saw Opeth last saturday at The Fillmore it was awesome!! Oh yeah BTW I got my tix for Enchant tonight, been a long time fan and I really look forward to seeing them live.

Bear<-----Friend of Zero Hour
hey are the guys from Zero Hour going to be at this show?..it'd be cool to see them again..hell maybe even do a jam on stage if that would go over ok and there would be time/desire. Sean has played with Jasun Tiptun on his solo album so it might be cool to hear them play together live.

Kyle

Kyle

Just two plus hours Enchant spanning from the very first Blueprints to the most recent Tug or War is what you all gonna get. We do not plan on doing any kind of jams just a solid two hours + of our current line up performing as much material as possible for you all. We may play someday in the future with the Zero Hour guys and that would probably be a better time to do the jam thing, we talked about that with the Spocks Guys at times on tour as well which always sounds like fun.

There will probably be a lot of close friends from other incredible bands and hopefully even some of the previous members of Enchant at this show we will see hah?

There would be nothing better than to Have Paul, Mike ( wherever you are we miss you Benig! ? ) Gus and Mark B there as well! we shall see!

:headbang: that would rule! even more if you guys make the friday pre show! :headbang:

Soundscape said:
hey are the guys from Zero Hour going to be at this show?..it'd be cool to see them again..hell maybe even do a jam on stage if that would go over ok and there would be time/desire. Sean has played with Jasun Tiptun on his solo album so it might be cool to hear them play together live.

Kyle
I am sure Jay and Troy will be there unless they got some commitment going on. I'll have to ask them.

Bear

Thanks, Burke! =)

Air travel: Purchased.
Hotel Room: Purchased.
Concert Ticket: Purchased.

*hops around the room in anticipating*

"Thanks, Burke! =)

Air travel: Purchased.
Hotel Room: Purchased.
Concert Ticket: Purchased."

Once in a lifetime ENCHANT two-hour DVD show?........
PRICELSSS................. :D :D :D

Glad to help out, Dave!
I am so anxious for this show, man. It' gonna rock! :hotjump:

ebass said:
Just two plus hours Enchant spanning from the very first Blueprints to the most recent Tug or War is what you all gonna get. We do not plan on doing any kind of jams just a solid two hours + of our current line up performing as much material as possible for you all.

That's awesome - this show is gonna be so cool. I know you guys probably have enough problems setting up your song list for the show and practicing - and final song selection is up to you guys anyway............. but just consider that if there is ANYWAY you guys can manage to play In The Dark, it is such a special song for one of your longtime fans (since Blueprint) and one of my favorites - that alone (putting aside ALL the other cool stuff about this show for a moment) would be worth the trip from South Florida. Just for that one tune.

Whatever happens, I cannot WAIT for March and flying in to Cally!!! :headbang: :headbang: