Tickets on sale tomorrow

I honestly have no clue. My gut tells me that it could take a while to be honest. I simply don't have the big name type of lineup like I had last year. That said, I do have the "ProgPower" name and that is what I'm counting on more this year.

I do think it will sell out eventually. For every negative ("I'm not going with that shitty lineup") post I have read on a forum, I have seen a positive ("this will be my first PP") on another.

I'll post a first day sales update on either Tuesday evening or Wed.

Glenn H.

Here's anotehr interesting question (I'm full of them today huh ;))

Do you have any measures in place regarding people buying blocks of tickets soley with the intent of offloading them on EBay or something like that for higher prices? Basically..scalping

Coldie

this is my first prog power and I will be up all night here in arizona waiting for the time difference to get my ticket. I do know alot of people that can't go that are jealous that I will see nightwish. I am looking forward to symphony x and evergrey, never having seen them and I also look forward to all the new bands that i will be introduced to during the weekend.

I already got my gold badge ticket, but to be honest, I didn't know about half of these bands this year. But once I went out and got cds from some of them (Pagans Mind and Mercenary...still waiting for Circle II Circle), I honestly feel I'm going to enjoy this Progpower more than PP2 and 3. I'm damn excited about it this year.

Coldfire Mouse said:
Here's anotehr interesting question (I'm full of them today huh ;))

Do you have any measures in place regarding people buying blocks of tickets soley with the intent of offloading them on EBay or something like that for higher prices? Basically..scalping

Coldie
Not for nothing, but I'm sure Glenn could care less about that. He would probably want people to buy blocks of tickets since as long as it sells out, he will be happy.