Tickets

lol
I, too, shall be there; so if I can find a group to huddle and cower with, that'd be great; I'll be the... brownish..reddish..blondish (someday my hair'll figure out what color it's gonna be)long-haired chick w/ glasses and wearing the long black lace-up trench....

I got my ticket yesterday. Now I just need to email my ride with the time to come get me - whenever I find out how long I'll be here on Friday. I'm hoping I can cut loose between 6 and 7... I figure we'll be there between 8-9pm at the latest.

And you all know what the hell I look like. I'll be in work pants with a change of shirt...

Cheyanne - nope, I found a ride, and they'll be toting me back to Baltimore that night, as I need to be back at work on Saturday morning.

But thank you for the offer. :)

My tickets have just been acquired! Thank you VERY MUCH Mike! (Ya rule!) Me and my posse shall be there in en masse! Cheyenne if yer lookin for some folks to huddle up with..I'll be the one with the oh-too-cute-gonna-cause-me-big-trouble 11.5 yr old Daughter. Come hang with us...it's already a party!

See ya'll on Friday...and I'm leaving the Pimp Coat er Stevie Nicks coat at home! ;)

Coldie

ill be there with my gf. ill be the dude with semilong brown hair and a goatee (points at avatar if it doesnt give you seizures). no clue on the clothes yet :p
we'll prolly be chilling with nick and mike and the guys before and after their set, tho i dont know how late we are staying, my gf has to work in the AM.

hope to chill you guys! nick and mike know what i look like, they'll protect you from my gruesome visage :p