Tilburg Holland?

Mango

New Metal Member
Oct 17, 2002
Netherlands
Visit site
Hey doesn anyone know something about anathema coming to 013 Tilburg holland at 15 december? I found it on dates at the anathema homepage, but when I go to 013 Tilburg homepage it says nothing about it. Hopefully they will come.

Mango

Oooh , are thet going to the 013 ?
I ve seen the gathering there in december 2000 , that was brilliant , i liked the venue a lot.

Why don't you just mail the venue, and ask if they could inform you some more..?
I tried also last week to find any info about Anathema's another one gig (Tivoli, Utrecht 12th Dec) But couldn't see it mentioned on the sites of neither the venue nor the local ticketservice..:confused:
Well so mailed Tivoli and got reply..telling it's not even possible to book tickets here in Finland..but no problemo! They could just put us on their guestlist to make sure we won't miss the show. Of course, we have to pay a normal price at the door..
So now I know..as well to Utrecht I'll go..!!:headbang:

Thanks. There's just that my dutch is a little rusty nowadays :D Does it say something about booking etc etc? Oh what the hell, I'll find me a email-address from there and just mail 'em. Are you going there also, perhaps?

Originally posted by Crack Hitler
Thanks. There's just that my dutch is a little rusty nowadays :D Does it say something about booking etc etc? Oh what the hell, I'll find me a email-address from there and just mail 'em. Are you going there also, perhaps?

yes i go there.
if i can do something to help you just let me know.