ATTN travellers for Anathema gigs.

Achernar said:
Well, I must say all the gigs filmed in Poland I've seen to this day have the most sleepy guys available on earth watching... :ill:
We'll correct that issue, damn it :yell: If them poles don't act like drugged up true fan-monkeys, I'll start a moshpit during One Last Goodbye, like :kickass:

Hope they'll make a dedicated option for it on the dvd, like a possibilty of choosing an angle to see only the moshpit :D

ah cool, nice one!!! maybe one of u guys can pm me ur cell phone number, so I can send u a message that we can gather up there, would be cool :) dunno when I'll be at the venue tho, hm, and anyone knows when the gig is ending or who is playing as support act? thanx :) see ya!

urm it isnt sure tho gorik that were going to bochum. i talked with thorsten on msn and its well possible that he might need to cancel his anathema plans. hope we will know soon enough. but maybe we can go after all. to be continued...

sorry to disappoint u Caro, i'm happy i can go to Tilburg now, thinking of trying to get some tix for Utrecht as well. skint as said, so Bochum is outta the picture.. :(

hope you have fun! :hotjump: