EUROPEAN TOUR - 2006

I' m going to the netherlands plato gig for sure, none of my friends could to join, but that didn't stop me this time

going to be a fucking great seeing ND and agalloch..! cant wait :lol:!

oh and btw I've been wanting to ask, is the order of the bands in which they play set upfront? I may not be able to stay till later then 12 o clock (last train goes at that time don't feel like waiting until the 6 am one) and it would be a shame if i had to miss out on novembers doom or agalloch.

I' m going to the netherlands plato gig for sure, none of my friends could to join, but that didn't stop me this time

going to be a fucking great seeing ND and agalloch..! cant wait :lol:!

oh and btw I've been wanting to ask, is the order of the bands in which they play set upfront? I may not be able to stay till later then 12 o clock (last train goes at that time don't feel like waiting until the 6 am one) and it would be a shame if i had to miss out on novembers doom or agalloch.

first saturnus and thurisaz, then agalloch will play (they get an hour according to haughm), then ND.

where do you have to go? for me last train goes at 23:26.

first saturnus and thurisaz, then agalloch will play (they get an hour according to haughm), then ND.

where do you have to go? for me last train goes at 23:26.

Den bosch. but 23:26 could very well be the last train that goes, don't remember the exact time.

and thanks of the set order. considering that it's going to be a though decision.

Guys, I was wondering. Do you have anything planned for the two days off in the tour besides travelling? Eg are you sticking around in Belgium on the 26th or heading for the UK straight away? (The latter would be more logical from the promotor's point of view but then again you never know.)

Guys, I was wondering. Do you have anything planned for the two days off in the tour besides travelling? Eg are you sticking around in Belgium on the 26th or heading for the UK straight away? (The latter would be more logical from the promotor's point of view but then again you never know.)

Seeing your inviting everyone to come over to Belgium,what's the trap behind all this?
You need all of us to help you out on painting walls and stuff.. :p

Seeing your inviting everyone to come over to Belgium,what's the trap behind all this?
You need all of us to help you out on painting walls and stuff.. :p
Hahaha, the walls are all done. I'm finishing up with some darker splashes of colour here and there. In ten days time I should be busy with stock and I don't see myself putting a whole bunch of metalheads around a table to help in that area. Too much stock would get "lost" I'm sure. ;-)

The show in Plato rocked! Very good performance and mix of songs, and a nice suprise-song in the end that I won't spoil for people who are going to see them on the other dates.:)

I was also deeply impressed by Saturnus, though could do with a better stage-act.:)

Agalloch I think I will have to listen to on CD, because I couldn't really get into it. Though it was a nice show, overall I got a feeling of "I've heard this all before". I will check out their CD's though, so hopefully I can change my view.

And Thurisaz... we missed them completely. Came from the north of Holland and got into some traffic-jams. Even though we left far on time.:mad:

well... setlist, minus last song?

Ehm..well,setlist got lost,but they played another new song from the upcoming album which was absolutely great,the show was a blast,it really was,ofcourse I couldn't keep my eyes dry when the played Autumn Reflection..

I have a bunch of pics of all 4 bands playing and will put them up tomorrow.I don't have time to do it now..

Paul,Larry,Vito,Joe,Chris and Rob,you guys we're great and it was so nice to meet you all :)
I wish you all the best for the rest of the tour,and take care ok!!
Rob,thanks much for bringing your album,and your kind words.. :p

Agalloch I think I will have to listen to on CD, because I couldn't really get into it. Though it was a nice show, overall I got a feeling of "I've heard this all before". I will check out their CD's though, so hopefully I can change my view.

And Thurisaz... we missed them completely. Came from the north of Holland and got into some traffic-jams. Even though we left far on time.:mad:

Agalloch is totally unique man. Check out a song like I am the Wooden Doors from the Mantle. All albums are excellent!

We had a one-hour delay with the trains :( So we missed thurisaz, but fortunately in time for Saturnus, who were great indeed, and also very cool guys! :headbang: thanks guys!

Will it be the same order in german shows? at first thuirsaz and agalloch and then ND?

Saturnus will not play the German shows though.

Paul,Larry,Vito,Joe,Chris and Rob,you guys we're great and it was so nice to meet you all :)

Indeed it was! Thanks a lot for coming over, hopefully you'll get to do it again some time :)