EUROPEAN TOUR - 2006

1) Is it a coincidence that the European tour is happening in *November*?? That's pretty cool, even if it is completely accidental!

2) How is Vito going to be able to see Blind Guardian's show on Thanksgiving in Chicago if he's off traipsing around Europe in November? :)

Good luck with this thing, I selfishly hope you post updates like you did during the video shoot in Florida. And don't hesitate to schedule a warm up show or two for us homebodies!

Ken

affinityband said:
I really need to know the dates so i can book the time off to go.

NOVEMBERS DOOM, with guests AGALLOCH & THURISAZ (SATURNUS on some dates - Announced soon)

Friday, November 17th : Plato / Helmond / Netherlands
Saturday, November 18th : Biebob / Vosselaar / Belgium
Sunday, November 19th : Metropool / Hengelo / Netherlands
Monday, November 20th : Loppen / Kopenhagen / Denmark
Tuesday, November 21st : K17 / Berlin / Germany
Wednesday, November 22nd : Mega Club / Katowice / Poland
Thursday, November 23rd : Black Pes / Prague / Czech Republic
Friday, November 24th : Backstage / Munich / Germany
Saturday, November 25th : Belgium / TBA

Just want to emphasize to everyone though, that dates being booked and/or cancelled has NOTHING to do with our wishes or actions. This is all up to the promoters and clubs, and unfortunately mostly out of our hands. We want very very very very much to play Manchester, and doing what we can to still make it happen, so stay tuned...

Novembers Paul said:
NOVEMBERS DOOM, with guests AGALLOCH & THURISAZ (SATURNUS on some dates - Announced soon)

Extremely cool that the second date in the Netherlands in confirmed now! I will come see you the 17th in Helmond. Hope Saturnus plays that date too! Else I'll have to cancel my participation in a Warmachine-tournament on the 19th and see you in Hengelo. That is, if Saturnus will also play there.:loco:

OK everyone, the dates are now secure, and complete, and we ARE playing Manchester England!

Sunday, November 26th : OFF
Monday, November 27th : Satan's Hollow / Manchester / England

Here is your 100% final list... The "Special Guest" can't officilly be announced in The Netherlands until after the Dutch Day of Doom fest.

NOVEMBERS DOOM, with guests AGALLOCH & THURISAZ

Friday, November 17th : Plato / Helmond / Netherlands (with AGALLOCH & THURISAZ + SPECIAL GUEST)
Saturday, November 18th : Biebob / Vosselaar / Belgium (with SATURNUS, AGALLOCH & THURISAZ)
Sunday, November 19th : Metropool / Hengelo / Netherlands (AGALLOCH & THURISAZ + SPECIAL GUEST)
Monday, November 20th : Loppen / Kopenhagen / Denmark (with SATURNUS, AGALLOCH & THURISAZ)
Tuesday, November 21st : K17 / Berlin / Germany (with AGALLOCH & THURISAZ)
Wednesday, November 22nd : Mega Club / Katowice / Poland (with AGALLOCH & THURISAZ)
Thursday, November 23rd : Black Pes / Prague / Czech Republic (with AGALLOCH & THURISAZ)
Friday, November 24th : Backstage / Munich / Germany (with AGALLOCH & THURISAZ)
Saturday, November 25th : Gildenhof / Wervik / Belgium (with THURISAZ, and more TBA)
Sunday, November 26th : OFF
Monday, November 27th : Satan's Hollow / Manchester / England (with THURISAZ & THE PROPHECY)

NvmbrsDoom5 said:
I love The Smiths. I like alot of the "Manchester sound" bands, in fact. Nunez and I are actually both pretty jazzed to go there for that reason :p

I am a big Smiths / Moz fan myself. Don't follow his newer stuff as much though. Always great live too.

Holy crap! I didn't spot the Wervik date before! Sounds like a third show on this tour I'll be attending. And y'all will be nice 'n' warmed up by then. Actually, you'll be cooling down by that time I suppose. ;)

What?! You're playing Manchester and not the capital where you're more likely to pull in a big crowd?! Damn, that sucks so much. I was really looking forward to seeing you guys in the Autumn, a most timely time to see Novembers Doom. :(

*Adds ND to list of bands that have cancelled a London date in November; ND, Belphegor, Draconian, Battlelore...*

Daru_Jericho said:
What?! You're playing Manchester and not the capital where you're more likely to pull in a big crowd?! Damn, that sucks so much. I was really looking forward to seeing you guys in the Autumn, a most timely time to see Novembers Doom. :(

*Adds ND to list of bands that have cancelled a London date in November; ND, Belphegor, Draconian, Battlelore...*

We had nothing to do with it. The promoter couldn't find a location to hold the show, and offer up the guarantee he needed to make it happen. It COULD still happen.

Yeah it's funny how people automatically tend to presume that the band are the ones who made the decision and cancel shows like this. Usually it's the tour promoter or the promoters of your local venues that wind up causing the problems with cancellations and such. We'd love nothing more than to play London!! But as Paul said, our tour promoter was having no luck getting a London venue to take on the gig and confirm it =\ Still an off chance that we might get that gig if something comes up, we'll let you know....

Trust us, we HATE cancelling shows, it sucks as much for us, if not moreso, than it does for you guys.