Agalloch *final* Euro tour dates for those who care...

I just realized there aren't any Germans on here anymore. I'll just stay in hostels or something

Real shame they aren't playing that UK date.

I have looked into the cost of some flights and it isn't too expensive, but it depends on what my employment situation is nearer the time whether I can justify flying to another country.

from what i hear, it's piss cheap to travel around europe these days

i bet it's the same to go from London to Edinburgh as it is to get to Amsterdam (for example)

JayKeeley said:

i bet it's the same to go from London to Edinburgh as it is to get to Amsterdam (for example)

That is true. When I first looked around there were return flights for under £50 for some of these locations. Of course you'd probably have to add accomodation for a night into that too, but it's still not exactly breaking the bank.

It'd be good to know how long a set Agalloch are going to get, since it's them supporting ND if I remember right? I'm not a huge ND fan so if Agalloch were only going to be playing for 20 minutes then I wouldn't bother.

Doom said:
That is true. When I first looked around there were return flights for under £50 for some of these locations. Of course you'd probably have to add accomodation for a night into that too, but it's still not exactly breaking the bank.

It'd be good to know how long a set Agalloch are going to get, since it's them supporting ND if I remember right? I'm not a huge ND fan so if Agalloch were only going to be playing for 20 minutes then I wouldn't bother.

Agalloch is getting a full hour every night. At least this is what we have been told by the promoter.....

Oh and, Jason and I will be staying with the tour until the end. It will basically be a mini vacation after our leg of the tour is done. So we will be hanging out in Manchester. Feel free to introduce yourself. We will be the rather sad looking guys drinking and watching other bands play.

To Cthulu: He teaches at the University of Washington.

JH

JayKeeley said:

You can get to Edinburgh from London on train for £12.50 nowadays if you buy your ticket early enough. That said, if you buy it on the day it's well over £250 so... But you're right, anywhere in Europe is very cheap, I wish I knew more people in other European countries that would be happy for me to turn up and crash on their floor ;)

Haughm said:
Oh and, Jason and I will be staying with the tour until the end. It will basically be a mini vacation after our leg of the tour is done. So we will be hanging out in Manchester. Feel free to introduce yourself. We will be the rather sad looking guys drinking and watching other bands play.

Are you going to the London show as well? I was planning on being at that one :)

EDIT: oh fuck, has the London date been cancelled? Bummer!