EUROPEAN TOUR - 2006

SHIT! does this mean you're not gonna be playing in london??? in my head for ages i had you down for playing somewhere in london on the 26th...was i being stupid or was it cancelled/couldn't find a venue?

Argh, this is devastating, there's no way i can get to manchester :( (and i woulda loved to have seen aggaloch too!)

Hmm, well if the tour goes well...PLEASE play London next time you're over!!!

SHIT! does this mean you're not gonna be playing in london??? in my head for ages i had you down for playing somewhere in london on the 26th...was i being stupid or was it cancelled/couldn't find a venue?

Argh, this is devastating, there's no way i can get to manchester :( (and i woulda loved to have seen aggaloch too!)

Hmm, well if the tour goes well...PLEASE play London next time you're over!!!

You are really missing out on something. I attended the show in Copenhagen this monday and it was totally amazing. It was really a good show and Pauls vocals are just fantastic. Just a shame they only played With Rue And Fire from OSIASF.

Hey Paul, what was that inside thing ("Who are you?") between you and Thomas AG from Saturnus?

Your show was amazing and the new songs look really promising :) I hope that you will come back next year :)

I have just come back from a trip to China which was good but i was wondering for the gig in Manchester can you pay on the door without any problems?

hey paul i just read your tour journal and recognized you've stopped in Regensburg! Wow that's my hometown:loco: And the two girls in munich with their sign :lol: that was so funny
do you remember when Larry broke his guitar string? ^^ I also liked that you played 3 songs from the Novella Reservoir! i think it was "Rain" "Drown the inland mere" and " the day i returned" wasn't it?

So please tour again next year!!!!:headbang:

The guitar string breaking definitely wasn't so fun for me, ugh. But I carried on anyhow!

We played two songs from The Novella Reservoir, "Rain" and "Drown the Inland Mere". "The Day I Return" is a song from our third album "The Knowing".

The sign in Munich was a really nice thing for them to do. They actually gave me the sign and I have it here at my home now.

Your music should be played on the Late late show with graig ferguson or put into The Punisher 2 soundtrack.

Seriously.