EUROPEAN TOUR - 2006

Apr 24, 2002
Chicago, Illinois
www.novembersdoom.com
NOVEMBERS DOOM have scheduled dates for their first headlining European tour this November. Support will be from label mates AGALLOCH and THURISAZ from Belgium. Denmark's own SATURNUS also joins the tour for select dates.

NOVEMBERS DOOM, with guests AGALLOCH & THURISAZ (SATURNUS on some dates - Announced soon)

Friday, November 17th : Plato / Helmond / Netherlands
Saturday, November 18th : Biebob / Vosselaar / Belgium
Sunday, November 19th : Metropool / Hengelo / Netherlands
Monday, November 20th : Loppen / Kopenhagen / Denmark
Tuesday, November 21st : K17 / Berlin / Germany
Wednesday, November 22nd : Mega Club / Katowice / Poland
Thursday, November 23rd : Black Pes / Prague / Czech Republic
Friday, November 24th : Backstage / Munich / Germany
Saturday, November 25th : Gildenhof / Wervik / Belgium
Sunday, November 26th : OFF
Monday, November 27th : Satan's Hollow / Manchester / England

These dates are being booked and scheduled not by us, but by an outside promoter acting as booking agent for the tour. We'd love to play all over Europe if possible, but ultimately it depends on what the promoter can come up with for us. So if we don't make it to a particular town or country on this trip, believe us when I say that it's not because we don't want to be there! Our hopes are that, if everything goes well and the tour is successful, then we'll be brought back to Europe for a more extensive tour sometime later.

On that note, we hope to see as many of you there at these gigs as possible!

Novembers Paul said:
Sunday,November 19th : Netherlands (To be confirmed)

I'll keep my fingers crossed,please do the same guys,I've heard the dude from the club is on hollidays or something,I'll go after it as soon as I return from Wacken..I'll be leaving tomorrow morning..
If not,count me in for Helmond,one way or another..I'll be there!!...:)

I'll know already I'll be crying a fucking river the whole gig....

:OMG: This is awesome. With Agalloch aswell! argh! woo! Gotta make that London date!

:OMG: I still can't believe that you are comming to Copenhagen...I hope you can order tickets this time because, last time I went to see Saturnus I barely managed to get in

I was thinking... (I know, scary thought........)
How about a US package tour from THE END, with VOIVOD and NOVEMBERS DOOM!! That would f*cking own!!

Away (VOIVOD drummer) has hinted at a possible tour to promote KATORS. Obviously a guitarist would need to be found first.

Larry - I know this must sound good to you.....

On another note, I just reserved our tickets for the Biebob (Vosselaar, Belgium) gig, and found it rather funny to see the "mystery band" notice...

<
SAT 18 NOV BIEBOB-VOSSELAAR

"metalzone doomfest"
NOVEMBERS DOOM
Masters of Powerful Doom, for the first time in Belgium, truly original dark-doom metal, for fans of My D. Bride and old Paradise Lost, ...one of the mightiest in it's genre
MYSTERY GUEST
This band will be anounced early November to keep you all in mysterious wanders for now, a surprise some people will hardly believe to finally see live.....
AGALLOCH
For the first time in Europe, masters of melancholic doom will perform with a mix of Pink Floyd, Opeth, Anathema...beauty all over....
THURISAZ

DOORS OPEN 19.00 BEGIN 19.30
>

All hail Saturnus! A unique support act, indeed...!

Jasonic said:
I was thinking... (I know, scary thought........)
How about a US package tour from THE END, with VOIVOD and NOVEMBERS DOOM!! That would f*cking own!!

Away (VOIVOD drummer) has hinted at a possible tour to promote KATORS. Obviously a guitarist would need to be found first.

Larry - I know this must sound good to you.....

Yes, I think I could handle watching VOIVOD play every single night.

Seeing them without Piggy will be extremely odd, though, I wonder how that'd go over? That being said, I'd sure love to be the one playing the guitar haha

If I ever found out that a VOIVOD tour was going to happen, I would definitely push for us to possibly get it. However, understanding all too well the politics of how tours work (especially here in the U.S.) and what all it takes to make it happen, I wouldn't hold my breath that we'd actually get a spot. Which isn't to say that it's the label's fault, because I'm sure The End would do what they could to help us out.

Lionfrost said:
I was wondering. Will any songs off the new album be played on this tour?
:saint:

We're currently in the process of figuring out what our setlist will be and rehearsing it, etc. Too soon to give much away regarding that. I think it's safe to say that there's going to be a couple of surprises, regarding both new and old material.