ATTN travellers for Anathema gigs.

hmm, not too sure, its more a case of where in england the flights are from....rome just makes more sense because i can get to it easier (mind you it does involve 2 flights - would much prefer just one flight) so i might check germanwings out!!! thanks for that dragonlady :) :)

Achernar said:
hey blackeyed, I'm considering going to an italian gig. maybe I will, but nothing's decided yet, I'll have to find company.
keep me posted on your decision, cuz if you go to an italian gig - you HAVE to come to rome with me - mwhahahahahahahaha

siderea said:
i'd like to take taxi pieter to the biebob, if that's alright. (and i think you should let me share in fuel as well, even if it's in belgium)
no problem dear ;)

so gorik youre joining me then? :confused:
and driesje, youre still hot for it as well?
and arnaudje, wont you come eventually? we can arrange sth maybe starting for friday + saturday if youd be up for it.

Mariner said:
aargh, sorry, wij hebben chirofuif, en ik kan daar echt niet onderuit,
maar ik ga zeker naar den biebob en naar de 013 (heel mischien utrecht)

Mariner said:
so gorik youre joining me then? :confused:
and arnaudje, wont you come eventually? we can arrange sth maybe starting for friday + saturday if youd be up for it.

I gotta check with me mates who were planning to attend all the dates in Belgium+Holland, gonna call'em tomorrow I think, I'll let you know.
But I won't be going to krakow, for sure. Sorry Crack Hitler :( Have fun there mate !

Pieter, do you know at what time you'll leave Gent at friday? Cos I can be there between 17.00 and 17.15 if I take a train right after school. And if you are sure you won't sleep in a hotel in Bochum, I'll most likely join the ride :cool:

thatll be around that time yeah. :) maybe we can get some food first before we leave (gig will start at 8-9 sth i guess, we dont need to hurry anyway)

ah i got mine few days ago. ive been thinking about you but thought you got it already :oops:

and gorik there comes an extra 4.6€ to get the tickets for tilburg... so if you know sure about going then i will order them 2gether so we have to pay this only once.

and arnaud, you know more now? i just got an empty sms yesterday :guh: